BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on August 29, 2012
Less IS more! An excellent guide to clearing your life of not just the "stuff" around you, but also of the tendency to overcommit to things that don't really impove the quality of your life. I literally could not put this book down! How exciting to think we could actually stress less and have a happier, more peaceful existence by letting go of a lot of things in our lives. The sections on Stuff and Space were excellent, although the section on Self tended to be pretty preachy. All in all, a wonderful book with a lot to offer.
on January 1, 2013
This author has a voice ringing out into the clamor off our busy lives offering simple, but not easy, answers to get our lives back to the most important parts of life. A different view.
I thought I was alone on this journey, but it seems she has gathered a whole supportive community.
on March 21, 2012
"Ms. Lippincott has written a heart-felt, family oriented means to a more mindful life. She shares the ups and downs of living this life within her own family and especially the benefits of looking at the detritus in our homes which we don't see day to day until, with Lori's help, we really LOOK. We then learn how to meaningfully, carefully and intentionally divest ourselves of what we no longer need without sacrificing our hearts and true treasures. I truly enjoyed this book, reading it through twice and now, with pen and paper in hand, going back to apply (and application is what Lori demonstrates) what I've learned. Be blessed and be ready to get engaged in the process - it is, after all, life."
on April 26, 2012
I'm fairly new to this minimalist journey. I have read a few books that have helped me greatly in getting started and stayin motivated. To me this was the best balanced book I've read. I just finished it today. Lori's book is so easy to read and kept me motivated with each page I turned. Some things I already read in other books but needed to hear them again. Other things were new and fresh. This is a must read if you're already on this journey or just curious.
on August 29, 2012
I appreciate that Lorilee covers every area of life - spirit, mind, body in regard to living a minimalist lifestyle. This is a guide to help you strip all unnecessary "stuff" from your life so you can focus on and have the creative space (mental, physical, spiritual) to pursue what is more important in your life. I like that she encourages & challenges you to define what simple & minimal mean for your life - she recognizes & respects that everyone's level of minimalism is different. Get your copy now it will change the way you think about your "stuff".
on December 13, 2014
This book didn't really help with anything. Right about the time I thought she might get into helpful information, she would change topics. Only a short portion of the book was on simplifying your physical life. Most of it delved into mental and spiritual issues. Not what I needed. And to top it off the author badly needs an editor!! Thankfully it was a short read.
on March 21, 2012
I found 3-2-1 Stop to be an excellent book for getting right to the point, with practical ideas and experiences to help anyone to reduce the clutter in their lives, whether physical or non-physical!

While I had already implemented many of the suggestions within its pages, I found many wonderful ideas to implement in my own journey to living a less-cluttered life!

Anyone interested in stepping out of the rat race and into a lifestyle where you are more in control, versus `things' in control of you, will be greatly benefited by the reading and applying of Lorilee's practical ideas'
on October 22, 2012
Bought this book as me and my wife are tired of spending so much time and energy either acquiring stuff or managing stuff.
We've already started implementing a couple of the ideas in our current 2100 sq ft home (no kids, just us 2). Our eventual goal is to move (to another state) and buy a much smaller home. This book has provided a lot of good ideas that we will be using as we continue decreasing stuff and increasing real living.
on December 12, 2012
I enjoyed this book-it helped me wrap my head around the process of getting rid of 'stuff'. The first chapter about going through the house was most helpful for me. I wasn't expecting her to go into self examination kinds of things and it really wasn't what I was looking for. Worth the money, worth the time!
on July 28, 2014
I appreciated 321 Stop. The concepts and ideas in it are not new to me, but it provided a fresh look in a new way at this whole concept of simplifying life to what really matters.