|Item Weight||51.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 12 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||3324|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3324|
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
Andersen Hitches No-Sway Weight Distribution Hitch 4in Drop/Rise, 2in Ball, Universal Frame Brackets
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNPARALLELED SWAY CONTROL, NO BOUNCE: The Andersen 'No Sway' Weight Distribution Hitch doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it! It's simple, quiet, and advanced weight distribution hitch
- SELF-ADJUSTS & EASY BACKING UP: Andersen Hitches sway control system self-adjusts! AND if you need to back up, no sweat! There is no problem at all backing up with this hitch, unlike many other weight distribution hitches
- LIGHTWEIGHT & HEAVY-DUTY: The Andersen Hitches 'No Sway' Weight Distribution Hitch weighs in under 60 lbs
- INSTALL: No pry bars needed! Install is quick and easy
- Ball is included (size depends on the model), so there are no extras to buy
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There is a better way –and this is it! Our silent, 'No-Sway,' 'No-Bounce' Weight Distribution Hitch doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it! Combining modern materials, technology and innovation, it’s the simplest, quietest, and most advanced weight distribution hitch on the road today. This is a first in the industry giving trailer owners the best anti-sway option AND the only true Motion-Dampening system (anti-bounce) around. Owners can't believe how smooth and quiet the ride is! Look at these advantages: - Unparalleled Sway Control that self-adjusts - So quiet you won't even know it's there! - Weighs under 60lbs - One pin removal from tow vehicle - Grease-free system –ball and coupler move as one - Easy install –no pry bars needed! - Patented True Motion-Dampening system -drastically reduces bounce - Doubles as standard ball mount for towing without weight distribution - The smoothest ride around - owners are saying they can't believe it! - 1,400 lbs tongue weight
From the manufacturer
The ground-breaking Andersen 'No-Sway' 'No-Bounce' Weight Distribution Hitch
The Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch (available with 4" or 8" drop/rise) doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it at a whole new level — changing the industry forever!
We combined modern materials, technology and innovation to create the simplest, quietest, and most advanced weight distribution hitch on the road today.
Andersen weight distribution kits offer a first in the industry, giving trailer owners the best anti-sway and anti-bounce with the only true Motion-Dampening system around.
Andersen Weight Distribution Hitch Fitment Guide
To determine if you need a 4" or 8" drop/rise, please do the following:
A. With your trailer level, measure from the ground to the bottom of the trailer coupler.
B. Now measure from the ground to the top of your receiver (top of 2" square tube).
The difference between the first and second measurements will tell you what size drop you will need
- If the difference is 4"or less, then the 4" drop will work for your set up (in drop or rise position).
- If the difference is between 4" and 8", then the 8" drop will work for your set up (in drop or rise position).
- If the difference is greater than 8", then you may need a custom shank for your set up.
Ball Sizes Available
- 2" Ball – Weight rating 10,000 lbs GVWR, 1000 lbs max tongue weight.
- 2-5/16" Ball – Weight rating 14,000 lbs GVWR, 1400 lbs max tongue weight.
|3324 'No-sway' Weight Distribution Hitch||3344 'No-sway' Weight Distribution Hitch||3350 'No-sway' Weight Distribution Hitch||3290 - 4 Drop EZ Adjust Hitch||3353 WD 4 Inch Drop/rise Adjustable Rack|
|Drop/rise||4 in.||4 in.||4 in.||4 in.||4 in.|
|Features||Patented True Motion-Dampening, 2" ball included, grease-free system||2-5/16" ball included, rease-free system, patented True Motion-Dampening||2-5/16" ball included, rease-free system, patented True Motion-Dampening||Fits all standard 2" receivers||Fits all standard 2" receivers|
|3326 'No-sway' Weight Distribution Hitch||3398 'No-Sway' Weight Distribution Hitch||3351 WD 8 Inch Drop/rise Adjustable Rack||3380 'No-Sway' Weight Distribution Hitch||3296 EZ Adjust Hitch with Combo Ball|
|Drop/rise||8 in.||8 in.||8 in.||8 in.||8 in.|
|Features||Patented True Motion-Dampening, 2" ball included, grease-free system||2-5/16" ball included, rease-free system, patented True Motion-Dampening||Fits all standard 2" receivers||2-5/16" ball included, rease-free system, patented True Motion-Dampening||Fits all standard 2" receivers|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far, it appears to work quite well. No problems driving down winding, mountain roads. I haven't had a chance to experience any severe sway inducing conditions, like having to pass a tractor trailer under heavy cross-wind, but the design seems sound and my wife is comforted knowing we have anti-sway (one of the major reasons for buying the hitch :) ). The chains and rubber compression "springs" do effectively distribute the weight. You can tell as the chains become taut as you lower the weight onto the hitch ball. I have been able to attach and remove the bottom triangle plate without having to loosen the screws simply by lowering the trailer jack to remove the weight from the hitch, and pulling out the pin when the chains are slack.
NOTE: My trailer is fairly light compared to the max. weight rating for the 3324 hitch (10,000 lb. GVWR) vs. my trailer (3,800 lb. GVWR), so your experience may differ.
Reattaching the triangle plate of the hitch can be a little tricky. If you move the tow vehicle and do not re-hitch it at the same angle, the holes for the pin on the bottom of the hitch ball may not line up with the holes on the triangular plate. You can sometimes loosen the nut on one side until there is enough slack to line up the holes, but sometimes the angle is too much and you have to remove one of the chains temporarily. (This entire process is normal and described in the instructions booklet.) However, I found an easier way...
TIP: If you purchase a 5/8" x 36" round steel rod from your hardware store, you can insert one end in the bottom hole of the hitch ball and use the rod to gently turn the hitch ball until it lines up with the holes in the triangular plate. Problem solved!
* Well designed and solidly built
* Can install yourself if you are handy
* No need to disconnect anti-sway friction / torsion bars prior to backing up
* Installation instructions are well written.
* You can download sizing information and full instructions from the [...]
* Reconnecting triangular plate can sometimes be tricky, but not if you use a steel rod (see TIP above)
Wow, what a difference. I will update this as we use it further but I am impressed at this time and talk about ease of attachment once installed, this thing is great.