|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||36 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||33541|
|Size||36 Inch x 84 Inch|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Satisfaction Guaranteed|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
New York Wire 33541 Clear Advantage Screening, 36-Inch by 84-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Charcoal color reduces glare and helps make screening less visible to the naked eye
- Allows more natural light and improves airflow
- Economical replacement options for other premium invisibility screening products
- Same ease of installation and care as traditional fiberglass screening
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
' Door & Window Screen, Charcoal Invisible, Screen Material Fiberglass, Mesh Size 20x20, Mesh Size Range Fine, Wire Dia. .008 In, Width 36 In, Length 7ft '
From the Manufacturer
Our 20 by 20 mesh, .008 diameter charcoal fiberglass insect screening allows more natural light and dramatically improves airflow compared to standard fiberglass screening. The charcoal color of this product absorbs more of the light spectrum, causing it to reflect less light, creating lower glare which makes the product less visible to the naked eye. This makes Clear Advantage practically undetectable from the exterior which enhances the curb appeal of your home or office. Clear Advantage is an economical replacement option for Anderson TruScene and Pella Vivid View screens.
Top Customer Reviews
Problems I have with this product is solely with the manufacturer.
Once you received your item, make sure there are no holes, tears, missing weaves or defective weaves on your screen.
I received mine today and there's problems all over.
The plus side of this item:
1. 20x20 mesh. much smaller than most screens, so even small insects are blocked out. Still not immune to really small flies or ants, but it will work for most cases.
2. good air circulation
3. good visibility
Now for the cons.
1. the "plus" side don't really matter at all, because the item itself is having a lot of problems. Quality control is really bad. What is the point of having a screen in the first place if there are holes or mis-weaves all over? I ordered 2, and there are problems with both of them. Other people seem to be having the same problem as I am, so this isn't an isolated incident.
2. very "thin" material. much thinner than those you would buy at home depot. The brand they carry is called phifer or something like that.
3. tears/breaks easily. you don't even need a scissors. fingernails pretty much will do the trick so you have to be extremely careful when handling this.
4. manufacturer support is impossible to contact.
Like I said earlier, I hate giving out 1 star reviews.
But compared to products sold by other manufacturers, this is really bad. The price isn't any cheaper either. Home depot sells the same type of 20x20 mesh for $12 and it feels much better. I just bought it off amazon instead because I happened to have amazon credit.
So my advice is steer clear of this product by this manufacturer, and go buy one made by another company.
I had checked it immediately upon arrival due to a previous review complaining of damage. Mine had no damage, but I was still a little worried just how dark this looked on the roll, and even upon installation (I was making the door in unnatural light in the basement).
Sure enough, once I installed the door to the outside world, it looks fantastic, near invisible.
This screen seems to be more lightweight than metallic versions I've used before.
My experience was great: good price and good quality.
***If you have no pets this light weight screen would be great and it is very easy to install!