Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Adel 3398 Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock ..." and save 64% off the $219.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Adel 3398 Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Trinity Fingerprint + Password+ Key
|Price:||$107.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It adopts European standard lock core and a thin lock construction, flexible use, good scalability
- The perfect combination of lock, password and biotechnology can open the lock by a mechanical key, emergency password or group members fingerprint
- The fingerprint storage capacity is up to 120 pieces
- Lock function: lock upward or rotate with front/rear handle can make the door lock with convenience and safety
- Normally open function: directly rotate a front handle and open the door, suitable for use in a specific situation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||6.1 x 9.8 x 10.79 inches|
|Shipping Weight||7.2 pounds|
1. Model: 3398-YY
2. Working Voltage: DC 6V
3. Battery: 4 x 1.5 V Batteries
4. Static State Power Consumed: < 8uA
5. Dynamic State Power Consumed: <150mA
6. Fingerprint Capacity: 120 Pcs
7. Fingerprint-gathering Time:<0.2s
8. Fingerprint Identification Time: <1s
9. FRR: <0.1%
10. FAR: <0.0001%
11. Rotational Angle: Total Rotational Angle(360 Degree)
12. Sensor: 30 Megapixel CMOS Color Sensor
13. Lifetime of Battery: 2 Years
14. Resolution: 500 DPI
16. Color: Asian Chrome Color
17. Material: Metal
18. Dimensions: (5.9 x 2.75 x 1.18)" / (15.0 x 7.0 x 3.0) cm(L x W x H)
1 x Adel Silver 3398 Fingerprint Lock
1 x Standby Lock Homes
1 x Operating Instructions
1 x Installation Instructions
1 x Tool Box
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Instructions could be better. It needs an additional hole in the door and I had difficulty aligning the lock because I had to drill on the existing door and it did not come out perfectly horizontal.
2. sometimes the finger print reader needs few attempts , especially for kids
3. key hole is hidden, for emergencies you need to open the lock to see the key hole
Overall its a good lock and I like it.
I went "old school" and bought a Kwik set smartcode electronic lever lock and it's working well.
Installation took longer do to exra thickness of the metal door. Haw to buy new longer 5 mm screws at Home Depot and extand square internal shaft. And that bottle opener, what a nice tuch.
Most recent customer reviews
Great lock! Excellent customer service.
Love this! Installation was a bit tricky.Read more