Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Toby Keith 35 Biggest Hits [2 CD]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 16, 2017
Love the whole album...and I love that Mr.Keith had enough class to preform for our country as we try to have a Peaceful Transition of Power! Go Toby Keith! And God Bless you, Donald Trump and the USA!
40 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
Toby Keith is my "singing along at the top of my lungs while I'm alone in the car" music. This is a terrific assortment of Toby's hits at a really great price. I ordered it one day and Amazon Prime had me singing along in just one day. This is a perfect listen for folks new to Toby's music - you get everything in one collection. Love this album and think you will too.
on March 30, 2017
Most sincere patriotic country singer around! Kudos for sticking up for our country in light of all the political bullying!!
4 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2017
Wife loves country music......and this artist stands up for what he believes in......in my opinion....Toby is a Rock Star!
3 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2017
Well, it's just ok. I find I hardly listen to this, and when I do, I am skipping songs right and left. I love the more lively rocken songs he had previously recorded and I have a single cd that I prefer and play all the time. If you like the slow love sick songs you will like this. What can I say, it just isn't for me.
One person found this helpful
on March 4, 2017
American patriot and singing great songs. Show your support for Toby.
3 people found this helpful
on April 19, 2018
I do not personally listen to Toby Keith but I bought this as a gift for my grandmother for Christmas. Thankfully I actually ordered this early because there was a delay in the mail. I’m not sure if this had to do with the sender or not. I would think that it was just a weird Instance. I was notified about the delay and kept up to speed so that was much appreciated. My grandma keeps a CD in her car at all times.
on July 10, 2017
Great tunes and wonderful songs
on April 22, 2017
One of my favorites who does not disappoint. Many great songs.
on March 1, 2017