Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Leonard Cohen Shop Cycling on Amazon
35mm film does anyone use 35 mm film and do the pictures turn out well, or is 120 the only way to go.
asked by Matthew on April 3, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
Technology Guy answered on July 24, 2009
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

So if Holga buyers are lemmings... then what kind of camera would YOU recommend? I'm looking into buying a camera that will do something more interesting than my digital - but want something cheap and fun (so holga seems to be the answer?) but I wouldn't want to -- ghasp!!-- be a lemming!! What shall I do??
M. Van Sipe answered on July 15, 2009
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

The "only way to go"???
The Holga is a trendy piece of dreck, of grossly worse mechanical and optical quality than even the cheapest old Brownie or Argus you'll find at a flea market or garage sale. Save your money, look around, and get something MUCH cheaper that will let you turn out more interesting pictures and show you're not a lemming like the Holga buyers. Spend the savings on film and processing.
OldAmazonian answered on August 24, 2008
Comment | 0 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product