BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2012
These are definitely fun stickers for the holidays. I purchased these for my mom who wanted to use them with presents we were sending to relatives, and they worked nice. They're thick and stuck well, and at $4, you can't beat the price for 36 stickers on Amazon.

The only downside is that they smell awful. Really awful. Once they're on the package I didn't really notice it, but the second you unwrap them you'll be greeted with a strong industrial glue smell that hasn't gone away after over a week of having them, and once you expose the backing from peeling off a sticker it'll stay that way until you use the entire sheet and get rid of it.

So, if you're going to buy these and use them quickly, I'd say it's a pretty good deal. If you're going to use one and want to store them for next year, I'd expect your drawer or wherever you store them (and anything else stored with them) to smell like strong industrial glue until you get rid of them.
on December 5, 2013
These stickers were adorble, and although they had a very strong glue/moth ball scent when I opened the package- it went away after putting it on a gift.

My only complaint is that they are not particularly sticky, and I have found a couple that I had to put additional tape on to keep them from falling off. Otherwise, I really liked them!
on January 10, 2016
The peel N stick gift tags are fine, but the shipping turned out to be more than the gift tags. Not worth it in the end, just buy them in the store.
on February 14, 2014
Like other reviewers I also noticed a very strong glue scent to these labels however they're cute very functional and did what I wanted them to do. Once on the packages you cannot smell them
on December 5, 2016
Great product. Very good price.
on January 15, 2017
They stuck and everything!
on January 8, 2014
This odor was kind of overwhelming as soon as I opened the package to use the stickers for my Xmas gift wrapping this year. The stickers themselves were fine, but I definitely feel sorry for the workers who are manufacturing and/or packaging them.
on February 26, 2015
They were made well and ink/paper was good quality. But the design was so big, there wasn't much room for writing names.
on November 2, 2015
A must in christmas for your gifts.
on August 9, 2015
Nice variety of sizes. Good for kids and adults gifts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.