Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
360 Cookware Gourmet Slow Cooker and Stainless Steel Stock Pot with Cover, 4 Quart
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cladded 3 ply construction w/110 gauge thickness
- Vapor Cooking
- Cook without the use of water or oil
- Saves energy and time
- Create healthier meals
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Used as a slow cooker, busy families will love the convenience of the Gourmet Cooker. The 4 Quart Stainless Steel Stock Pot can also be used on the stovetop allowing for added versatility.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that this unit can go from stove top-gas in my case right to the crock heating unit, so you can speed up the heating of the pot, and brown your meat and onions. It's also a plus that the pot and lid are dishwasher safe. Storing the unit is nice for NYC sized apartments as you can flip the lid inside out and store the heating unit separately.
Check out all the You Tube clips if you need recipe ideas. I really do believe if you "spin" the lid as soon as the pot start to steam, you do lock in the flavors. Anyway, totally worth the ~$200 spent.
Edit March 2016: I noticed the price doubled on this - it was $200 when I bought it two and a half years ago. Now it's $400! Yikes. It is fantastic and we use it on a weekly basis... but I wouldn't have purchased it for $400.