|Product Dimensions||15.7 x 2.36 x 11.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||7 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||45 Pounds|
|Material Type||Soft Cotton and 3D Breathable Mesh|
|Item Weight||2.7 pounds|
360 Ergonomic Baby Carrier - All Season Baby Sling - 6 Position, Easy Breastfeeding, No Infant Insert Needed, One Size Fits All - Adapt to Newborn, Infant & Toddler. Great Hiking Backpack Carrier
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||Soft Cotton and 3D Breathable Mesh|
|Minimum weight recommendation||7 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||45 Pounds|
About this item
- ✅ ONE OF A KIND - The Universal carrier includes more features than any other baby carrier and comes with EVERYTHING you want!
- ✅ ALL SEASONS - An adjustable temperature-regulation panel allows you to easily control the temperature and keep baby and mom or dad cool or warm depending on the situation; zips-up for warmth and zips-down to reveal cool, breathable, 3D mesh. You'll absolutely love this function! You can save money with the Universal, because it's appropriate all throughout the year so you no longer need to buy both regular and cool mesh baby carriers.
- ✅ 6 ERGONOMIC CARRY POSITIONS - The structured bucket seat adjusts to keep your baby ergonomically seated in every development stage, starting from DAY 1 through all the baby wearing years. Ergonomic positions include: Front-Newborn, Front-Infant, Front Facing Out, Front-Toddler, Hip and Back. 360-degrees of options for your baby to face! No extra infant insert needed for newborn babies.
- ✅ UNIVERSAL ERGONOMIC FIT - The patent pending adjustable seating position and ergonomic bucket seat perfectly adjust to your growing baby, and enable your baby to be seated in an optimal natural "M shape" position from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs). The Universal carrier has been acknowledged as a “Hip-Healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Our ergonomic design and multiple adjustments provide a universal and perfect fit for your entire family.
- ✅ ULTIMATE COMFORT FOR PARENTS - The extra-padded crossable shoulder straps, wide and sturdy waistbelt, and lumbar support alleviate pressure on your back and shoulders and evenly distribute baby's weight between the hips and shoulders. Especially the lumbar support and waistbelt maintain healthy posture and alignment and prevent lower back strain.
- ✅ SAFETY & "EXTRA MILE" CARE - Safety First! All parts of the Universal passed international safety standards (ASTM F2236 and EN 13209) and it's made with soft fabrics and materials that are safe and free from health-hazardous substances, so your baby is absolutely safe! On top of 60 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, we currently offer 3 YEARS WARRANTY so that you can buy and enjoy the Universal with a peace of mind.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lumiere UNIVERSAL is a Premier All Seasons Baby Carrier with All the Features Parents Have Needed for Years!
✅ Ergonomic Carry Positions
- 6 carry positions include; Front-Newborn, Front-Infant, Face-Out, Front-Toddler, Hip, and Back.
- The innovative adjustable ergonomic bucket seat perfectly adjusts to growing baby.
- Baby is always seated in an ideal hip-healthy “M-shape” position.
✅ Comfortable, Adjustable and Safe
- Made with top quality premium material that is cozy for you and baby.
- Easy-to-use, usable all seasons (zippered 3D mesh panel), and adjustable to every baby.
- Padded crossable shoulder straps, sturdy waistbelt, and lumbar support alleviate pressure on your back and shoulders and provide supreme comfort.
- Acknowledged as “Hip-Healthy” Product by IHDI
- Convenient Accessible Pockets (Large smartphone fits)
- 2-way Crossable Shoulder Straps (A snug fit for petite moms)
- Dual Adjustable Chest Straps for Breastfeeding
- Safety Certifications: ASTM F2236 and EN13209
- A Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance
- RISK FREE - 60 days Money Back Guaranteed
- 3-Year Warranty (Time-Limited Offer)
- And more… *See Product Feature image above.
You don’t need to buy anything else, it’s all included here in the Universal!
This Incredible Offer Ends Soon and It Won’t Be Offered Again.
So Click ‘Add to Cart’ to Get the Most Universal Baby Carrier NOW!
Lumiere Baby is neither affiliated nor associated with LILLEbaby, LLC
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love that it's all in one- no need for newborn insert and the seat is adjustable. It is also very comfortable to wear, both for short and long term (I've worn it for 1.5 hr while running errands with my 24 lb., big baby). It is more comfortable for my body than the ergo 360, which I felt was too big for my petite frame/narrow shoulders. The lumiere straps stay in place, whereas my ergo straps consistently want to slip off my shoulders. Other features I am happy with:
-zip-down front panel to reveal cooler mesh for hotter days.
-elastic bands to hold ends of straps rolled up in place so they don't hang and flap annoyingly
-color. It's a nice solid grey that both I and my husband enjoy
I haven't tested all the positions as I purchased this carrier when my son was already to large for some (e.g. Hip carry) but have enjoyed front and back carry with him. His hips are supported in the ergonomic m shape. I still have to figure out getting him in back carry on my own.. haven't wrapped my brain around how to hold wiggly toddler in place while shifting carrier around to back.
I did have to play with the straps and fit to get to where it was comfortable. Some straps were a little difficult to adjust at first but I think it will got easier as I got used to the carrier.
Room for improvement:
-pockets are not easily accessible when wearing larger baby, or if back panel is rolled down to vent.
-back panel is supposed to roll down and snap below seat of baby. I can't get it to snap so I tuck it awkwardly into pocket that's below it. That takes away use of the pocket for other things.
-hard to adjust straps completely on own
-seat of carrier is adjustable using snap buttons in belt of carrier. These buttons dig into my hips if I wear carrier too low. Once they came unsnapped in own
- awkward for toddlers arms- doesn't seem like there's enough space for his arms to be down, and he prefers them up and over the top of the carrier, but then the straps dig into his arms. Not sure what/of anything can be done about this, but didn't notice it as issue with other carrier.
Again, overall I enjoy this carrier, but I have yet to find one I'm in love with. I am very impressed with the design of this one and think with some tweaks it could be a leading brand soon.
Venting--Babywearing is HOT. In the winter I can always add layers but in the summer there's only so much I can take off. I appreciate Lumiere's panel that zips down to just mesh, so that there is better venting for baby. Similar to Lillebaby's mesh carrier, but less floppy and less bulky
Back support--Lillebaby has this too, but their's is a weird small piece whereas this one is longer, but still not bulky
Pocket--this is huge, Why do other carriers not have this? Perfect for stashing a binky or wallet/cell phone when you are travelling light.
Versatile--I haven't mastered back or hip carry yet, but I love how I can face the baby out in this carrier. I also like my Kinderpack, but that's one thing that is missing. Also, Kinderpacks are expensive!
Price--Carriers are so expensive. This one is on the cheaper end--but it has everything you'd need and is really one of the best ones out there!
I would recommend this to any family!
My initial experience was not great. BUT I have changed my rating from 1 star to 4 stars because this company emailed me after my review and not only adjusted for the carrier that broke but asked me to try their product again no strings attached. I have not received the new carrier yet. However, I am updating my review because a company willing to communicate with it’s customers and make things right is one I will forgive and use again. One willing to research a problem and put the time, energy, and cost into fixing the problem is a company truly concerned about its consumers. I’m on board with that even if my initial experience was bad.
Top reviews from other countries
I have already recommended it to several friends who have just had or are expecting a baby.
I was initially sceptical to go with a lesser popular brand, but it's the best decision I've made.
Firstly I feel the carrier is far too big and I had to place a towel under my babies bum to get him in an ok position. Secondly, it's almost impossible to use this yourself. The clip that's between your shoulders that secures your baby's safety is impossible to open and close yourself.