Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft, Marvel and Capcom.
- Features Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Artwork.
- 8 button layout perfect for fighting games (Sanwa parts)
- Turbo Settings (10-20 times/sec.)
- The expansion port allows you to attach your headset to this unit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Officially licenced by Microsoft, Marvel, and Capcom. This is a Real Arcade Pro series high-end arcade style fighting stick for the Xbox 360. It features Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 artwork. This is the only fighting stick you'll need to enjoy hours of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 gameplay. Wide body and heavy weight gives added stability for better gameplay. Design of the fight stick makes it much easier to carry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Sanwa Buttons and Stick (Very responsive and durable)
+ Large Surface Area (Very comfortable for your hands)
+ Good Weight (Doesn't move around while its on your lap)
+ Long Break-Away USB Cable
+ Storage Hatch for your USB Cable
+ Rubber Feet (Won't slide around if you set it on a table)
+ Matte Finish (No ugly fingerprints)
+ Amazing artwork
- Start Button on the top
- Not a felt-bottom
- Xbox Guide button feels cheap
Stick: Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK (Square Restrictor Plate)
Buttons: Sanwa OBSF-30
Start Button: Sanwa OBSF-24
* My biggest concern was the start button being on the top of the stick (Accidentally pausing the game at a tournament is a big no-no, usually resulting in a loss of the current round). But after many hours of using this arcade stick I can confidently say that that I will never accidentally press the start button. Not only is it smaller than your main buttons, but it's farther away than it seems.
* Even though it doesn't have a felt bottom like some of the more expensive sticks, I found that it didn't really move around much on my lap due to it's weight and size.
* Some people don't like using a standard Square Restrictor Plate and prefer the octagonal one. If you're one of those people, you can purchase a octagonal restrictor plate online for about $4 and it's very simple to install.
The only con that I have read about this stick is the start button placement, which is not a big deal for me because I'm not a button masher. The stick is sturdy and has a large base to rest my giant hands on. All in all I am extremely happy with this stick. My only deal with it is that it comes stock with a square gate, I use mainly QCF characters, but it is that standard on any stick that you buy. I had to get an octagonal gate to better my game.
This stick has been an excellent addition to my game and I would recommend it to everyone. The stock art is difficult to change but I dig it so I don't think I will make any changes. Buy this stick, great price. Thanks Amazon!
As professional as you can get in terms of the quality of the parts inside.
Can stand side by side to the pro tournament sticks made by Madcatz.
Able to perform very well with this stick with practice of course.
Start button placement, can be pressed by mistake. Compared to other sticks that put the buttons on the back, or the sides.
Note: I had to send the original one back because the turbo buttons one seemed to get stuck randomly. Even if I didn't put it on turbo it would go into turbo mode and this can cause problems while playing some games. Just to note, the return process went flawlessly, and Amazon sent me a stick first so that I wouldn't be without one, then I sent mine back.
The games I currently use this for is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, and Soul Calibur 5. I use it constantly, still almost every day.
Most recent customer reviews
Joystick is short.
LT & RT buttons ONLY work with games, not with XBOX menu
Also, Stick DOES NOT work with Netflix or HBO Go menus.Read more
I bought 2 40$ hori fighting sticks.
Both made me cry.Read more