- Engineered with Dri-FIT fabric which provides moisture management technology
- This comfortable micro pique polo has an exceptionally soft hand
- The design features a flat knit collar three-button placket open hem sleeves
- The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve
- Made of 4.4-ounce 100% polyester
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stay cool when things heat up. Engineered with Dri-FIT fabric which provides moisture management technology. This comfortable micro pique polo has an exceptionally soft hand. The design features a flat knit collar, three-button placket, open hem sleeves. The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve. Made of 4.4-ounce, 100% polyester.
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005HFC81C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're not familiar with this type of fabric it does have a little bit of a sheen to it which I think looks nice. The shirts seem to get a lot of static cling in the dryer but I usually hand wash them and put them on a hanger in the bathroom to dry. If you wash these at night, they'll be dry by the morning and wrinkle free. That makes them great for travelling.
They fit and drape very well and have all the benefits of the dri-fit t's. These are great to wear when you are going to be doing something physical, especially out in the heat, but want to wear something nicer than a t-shirt.
Will definitely buy more.
That should not be considered as a bad thing. It is just a matter of preference for me, and because of that preference I would not have purchased had I seen them in a store.
If you prefer the logos to blend in with the shirts color, you may want to contact the seller prior to purchase to see which ones do or do not.
The shirt looks and fits nicely in the end.
Most recent customer reviews
The fabric is not shiny, it's rather opaque and overall it just works