- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
365 Days: A Novel (1) (365 Days Bestselling Series) Paperback – May 11, 2021
|New from||Used from|
"The Haunting of Brynn Wilder" by Wendy Webb
From the author of Daughters of the Lake comes an enthralling spellbinder of love, death, and a woman on the edge. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
- Publisher : Atria/Emily Bestler Books; Media Tie-In edition (May 11, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1982174307
- ISBN-13 : 978-1982174309
- Item Weight : 8.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.31 x 0.8 x 8.25 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,487 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things that annoyed me:
1. Laura was a brat. Her tantrums were out of control. You already decided you liked/wanted him, and would flip out all the time. Oh he's too controlling, oh I like when he's controlling its so alpha. Well which is it???
2. The fainting spells and repeatedly waking up with no memory because you got blackout drunk. Who gets blackout drunk from champagne and wine??? And how many times are you going to faint? Do people really faint that much? I don't know anyone who has EVER fainted...
3. Slapping him repeatedly (outside of bed). In bed it was hot, outside of it...Bratty and disrespectful. How you would like it if someone slapped you all the time?
4. Calling him "the man in black" every other page. Ok we get it, he was wearing black when you met him. Just say his name dammit!
5. The pacing was off. It would move so fast sometimes that it left you confused as to how you got there. It left gaps in the story because it jumped from one situation to another without a smooth transition. I hate that.
6. This book would've been better with a dual POV. It would've been nice to be in Massimo's head and know what he was thinking. Especially because Laura is kind of annoying.
Overall, it gave a bit more info to tie into the movie, but the movie was better and more likable. Definitely not something I'll ever re-read, but I will read the other books in the series if they translate it.
Well... I read all three books and LOVED them!!!! I loved them so much that when this officially translated version came out I had to get it too. I compared it to the version I previously had (which is as close to reading Blanka Lipinska’s Polish writing as can get in English) and it is indeed very close.
I don’t like spoilers. So if you liked the movie you’ll love the book! This book on its own is amazing; however, I enjoyed the second and third book even more! I’d love to give details... but you’ll have to find out for yourselves. From the beginning of the series to the end, this story is going to get turned upside down.
This is my favorite trilogy I’ve read, like I’ve said, I’m obsessed and can’t wait for the final two movies.
This book was worth the wait!!
For those who have seen the movie, this book provides more details to some of the best parts of the movie. I will say that the movie actually did the book justice. Often that is not the case.
The live story between Lauren and Massimo could be classified as an enemy to lovers tale. Reading Laura’s progression of feelings was eye opening to a character I already loved.
Now it’s time to wait for book two to see where this tale goes next!!
Top reviews from other countries
Pasted into the middle of a chapter is a complete page that does not fit about lair coming round in hospital
Seriously over priced I’d expect it free on kindle unlimited considering how badly it’s been edited for kindle.
The only reason I give it 3 stars is the story idea is good and there are some good parts just badly edited