Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on May 7, 2012
I feel the computer players are a good represention of the kinds of real layers one encounters in real life. Some may go all in on a weak hand and others build the pot on first 3 draws then bet hard after you have invested more than you want to fold on. The cards apear random and not recipical. I really enjoyed this game on my Kindle Fire and have compleated it. I like the cash games but really like the tournaments. Will buy GOP 2 if released.
on June 29, 2012
I like most of the components of this game. I always love games that have items you can earn and levels because I hate playing the same thing over and over again just to get nowhere. This game has that and keeps me entertained. I haven't had any problems with it loading or doing anything weird. I do wish that during the poker games when opponents can bet houses they would actually bet houses. (It may be because I haven't gotten to high enough level, but I get bored with just winning coins.) Overall, I feel the game was worth the money.
on October 10, 2012
I would like this APP much more if the image on the screen did not jump around so much. It makes for a dizzy game of poker. I also have trouble advancing my avatar sometimes, the screen does not always work.
I am addicted to the computer version of this game, absolutely love that game. I would play the kindle version more if it weren't for the constantly moving table.
on December 27, 2012
It's a neat poker game for Kendal Fire. The graphics are not nearly as good as the PC version but the basic theme is about the same. Better than the others Texas Holdem versions that for handheld devices. The main complaint I have is when the game is in play the camera angle moves with little jerks following the plays. The constant movement is tiresome on your eyes and doesn't enhance the plays at all. For $2 it's worth it.
on January 14, 2013
The description mentions how popular this App was on phones, and that is what you get.
Screen size and resolution have not been upgraded for 7" or 8.9" displays or HD quality graphic capabilities.
The small size of displayed graphics also makes it very difficult to make menu and gameplay selections.
This is first time I have ever looked into the possibility of a refund for a purchased app on any platform.
on January 7, 2013
I play this game on Y8 website plays wonderful. When I purchased it for my Kindle Fire through Amazon it was completly different. Kept freezing up. Had to manually shut kindle down several times could even play one hand all the way through. Slow horrible performance. Would not recommend. Would like a refund!!
on January 8, 2013
I downloaded the Governor of Poker for my Kindle Fire HD and it's not up to par in my opinion. The game does not fill the screen and hides in the upper left corner. I am not happy with the purchase, but I will keep it. It is one of my favorites to play online.
on July 3, 2013
if you like poker then this is a great game for you but if not don't get it and if they put the second one comes out on here don't get whoever you are I loved governor of poker one but the second was bad but not to bad bad but not okay
on January 18, 2013
I have this product on my desk top computer and it works great . I bought it and loaded it on my kindle fire HD and it wont cover the whole screen and some of the games will not open.
on January 6, 2013
cant choose fast play so if fold have to wait around for hand tto finish. Even worse the computer players bet back and forth in $2 increments from $16-$124. Terrible app.