From the Inside Flap
Sheryl Eberly?s 365 Manners Kids Should Know gives clever and insightful advice for the myriad of situations where consideration counts, but is sometimes forgotten. Using her smart one-manner-a-day format, parents, grandparents, and even aunts and uncles can find practical ways to teach basic manners, such as:
* How to address elders when being introduced
* How to write a thank-you note
* The polite way to answer the telephone
* How to accept and decline an invitation
* What is expected at formal occasions such as weddings, funerals, and religious services
Full of role-playing exercises, games, and other activities that parents can do with their children, 365 Manners Kids Should Know helps parents and other caregivers understand not only what manners to teach, but also how?and at what ages?to present them. Most important, 365 Manners Kids Should Know makes learning manners fun.