About the Product
- Try out multiple bidding styles - Weak 2 Bid, Weak Jump Overcalls, Takeout Doubles, Cuebids for Slam Bidding, Blackwood Convention, Gerber Convention, Stayman Convention and Jacoby Transfers
- 3D animated, interchangeable, talking opponents -- or play against real people and get rankings on the GameSmith Game Server
- Built-in voice recognition
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) the software is buggy - when you undo the bids to redo the bidding, the program often doesn't show you the bidding box, leaving you no choice but to deal a new hand.
2) the program doesn't show you everyone's hand at the end, so you can't analyze what should have happened
3) the 'tutor' plays like a beginner - it takes all the tricks off the top - doesn't know how to set up tricks or set up transportation.
4) the online portion doesn't appear to let you simply watch games, in order to learn, as other online programs do (you know, the ones that only support windows...)
5) the bidding box is cumbersome - it takes 2 clicks to make a bid, rather than just one, and God forbid you make a mistake! especially on-line, there doesn't appear to be a way to alert you opponents and ask to correct the bid.
There fore I don't trust this seller.
I can't wait to receive the upgrade!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thought that this was the latest version. Not, I already had this version from years back. Seller/Amazom - Freeverse. Some howe feel mislead.Published 17 months ago by B N Caldwell
Did not work on my computer even though it stated it was for a Mac. Returned it and the shipping cost more than the product. Very disappointing experience.Published on January 28, 2014 by Margeg2
From write up, one would think that the program would work on a Mac. Such was not the case. Tried everything I could think of without success.Published on December 16, 2013 by Grover W. Hastings
This software was useless on my new IMac. I am back to using a very old game on a very old eMAC. What a waste of money!Published on August 27, 2013 by Virginia H. Kusler
This is an old old version. I have a more recent edition and was hoping to get a new one.Published on December 18, 2012 by Bad Medicine
After purchasing a G5 Mac for my husband's 88 year-old aunt, she told me she loved to play bridge on her husband's old PC many years ago. Read morePublished on June 11, 2012 by Cakes & More
I purchased Bridge Baron 22 along with 3D Bridge Deluxe. The first represents an excellent vehicle for entertainment and practice, as it provides for user replay as well as... Read morePublished on April 25, 2012 by jtwnit
I purchased your game because it said it would run on Mac OS X. I am running Lion. It did not work. What a bummer! Lost my time!Published on December 17, 2011 by Maui
I have been looking for an interactive bridge instruction CD. Unfortunately, this product doesn't help in learning how to bid and play. Read morePublished on March 16, 2011 by Renee B. Simon