Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 163 reviews
on November 11, 2015
I thought these would be better than the cheap 3D glasses I got for free from somewhere (with some software, I believe). They clip on and so I figured they would feel better to wear.

Alas, they are too dark! At least the blue is VERY much darker than the other cheapo glasses blue and the red seems slightly darker. I can barely see the images. I won't be using these after all.
on September 13, 2015
Cheap and good !! However, the glasses are really thick so the color is a little bit heavy. it's almost 2 mm thick.
on March 20, 2015
the clip-on piece broke apart the first use. oh yes, there were inexpensive.... LOL
on July 13, 2012
I have a rimless frame that got an easy clip on. So for me it clips on without problem

I dont see the red color in this.. it means if i put these on the red becomes blackish red and green becomes prominent
It means that the filtration is not optimal .. movie does become 3D. that means the depth is now visible but not with true colors
Product is not expansive, so I wont say that its worthless (there is almost no worth).
Arrived in time as mentioned
Not planning to return it .. but will try a better pair
Will give it 2 star for tow postives
on February 14, 2014
I'm sure these are fine, as such lenses go. I'll be keeping them for viewing anaglyphs posted on the Facebook stereograph's fan page. But all these anaglyphs distort the color so badly that the 3D effect still doesn't seem too very real. They work, I will give them that. But I much prefer looking at stereographs in cross-view mode. Parallel mode I can also do...most times...and that's the best yet, but for some I just can't.
on March 5, 2010
We have several pairs of prescription glasses in the house, and these clip-ons clip on over none of them. I contacted the seller and never got a reply. If you want poor glasses coupled with poor service, these are perfect.
on April 10, 2014
Quality is probably not at the top of the game, but they did what I wanted so therefore I was quite happy.
on March 3, 2013
They are so delicate, i don't think you would like them... if a delicate piece that holds the glasses on breaks, you can hang them up, they are useless(which happened to me) if you put them up as a collection they might work, but never touch them.. I originally bought them as I bought all the 3D glasses...but what good is 3D if you can't enjoy it on your own glasses.. but still too heavy. Just telling it like it is. I would purchase a stronger pair, if they made them...
on January 13, 2011
I am seeing a lot of one star reviews complaining about their size, the curve to the lenses, and other factors. All I can say is that I have none of these complaints. I have a big head and they cover my full field of vision. The curve is not a problem (and it helps to cover that full field of vision), and they have no problem clipping on to either pair of glasses I wear (and my main pair is frameless).

My only complaints are I wish the plastic where a little bit better, and that both sides of the clip were padded. That is enough to knock off a star, but they really are quite good.
on October 1, 2015
3D glasses got broken in the box with the other products,
the package was not appropriate to protect the 3d glasses, came in a bag without protection. He lacked care

I got the 3D glasses in this state, as shown in the picture
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.