- *Gross Meter and Weight: White 3d printer filament are 1.2KG(including spool) with 390 meter
- *3D Printer Filament 1.75: Eco-friendly White filament is suitable for high precision while printing
- *Better Smell: The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- *Compatibility:White filament works well with MakerBot, Ultimaker, 3D Pen, Prusa i3 ect
- *+/-0.05mm Filament Diameter Tolerances:1.75mm diameter length of filament's tight tolerance to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
3D MARS White 3D Printing Filament,3D Printer Filament 1.75mm PLA,Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm,1.2kg Spool,1.75 mm PLA 3D Filament for Most 3D Printer & 3D Printing Pen
|Sale:||$20.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$14.81 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Brand Name||3D MARS|
|Item Weight||2.998 pounds|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Welcome to the world of 3D MARS for endless opportunities of innovation and design in 3D printing!
3D MARS White Filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
3D MARS White Filament comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
3D MARS White Filament’s recommended extrusion temperature is 195°C - 220°C (383°F - 428°F)
3D MARS White Filament gives 3d printed objects the look and feel of fiberboard
Top customer reviews
I feel like everything I print with this material comes out perfectly. There are no issues with stringing, over extrusion, under extrusion, bubbling, etc.
On that note; my printer is the Monoprice Maker Select V2/Wanhao Duplicator i3, and my hotend temperature is a bit... off. This material handles a very wide range of temperatures. It will print anywhere from 200 - 248 C (yes, my hotend reads as too hot), and within this range the characteristics of the material simply change a bit instead of moving to a place where it fails from being too stiff or too heated. I have some other PLA samples from Monoprice that do not perform this well under varying temperatures.
Right now I give this 5 stars. I will update as I move through the filament, looking for product consistency and spool winding issues.
So far its very promising.
As far as filament, this is really inexpensive. The quality is there. Tuned my printer to 210 degrees and it worked flawlessly.
Packaging is spot on and there is a packet inside to prevent moisture build up and degradation of the filament.
Highly recommended! Enjoy!
1. Great packaging. The outer box was shrink wrapped as well as the filament itself.
2. Good filament details on the packaging as well.
3. White was not as bright as some other brands I have.
4. Really nice printed finish. Turns out really silky -- not too shiny but nice and smooth.
I will be using this on many projects to come. I have printed an Arduino Weather station box, Camera mount for my quadcopter, and some other items and am very pleased. I would recommend this product. It beats out other brands in the same price range hands down.
INITIAL RATING: This stuff is nice and white and my baby groot is layerless. Highly recommend this if your looking for a white white. Comes off the bed pretty easy to
Print temp I found that prints well for my batch was 206C, your results may vary. If you're new to printing, there are a few videos you can watch to get an idea of how to properly adjust print temp, and even models you can use designed to test different temps.