Official CREALITY Ender 3 S1 3D Printer with CR Touch Auto Leveling, High Precision Z-axis Double Screw, Removable Build Plate, Beginners Professional FDM 3D Printer 8.66"(L) x 8.66"(W) x 10.63"(H)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Ender 3 S1|
|Product Dimensions||8.66"D x 8.66"W x 10.63"H|
|Item Weight||9.1 Kilograms|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Auto Bed Leveling】Equipped with the accurate and reliable CR-Touch, featuring precision, stability and reduced cost. CR-Touch gathers the bed deviation data by touching multiple points in the bed and compensating for them accordingly,allowing for hassle-free bed leveling.
- 【Double Z-axis Screw】High-precision printing is the most outstanding feature of Ender 3 S1. Adopting dual Z-axis, dual-bar wire linkage at the same time, to avoid the printing deviation of single-axis printing, and increase the accuracy and stability of printing.
- 【Proximal Extruder】Ender 3 S1 adopts a self-developed proximal extruder to ensure smooth extrusion of filaments, sufficient discharge, and improved stability. From filaiments to extruder, straight line extrusion, fast and smooth.Reduce the folding and breaking of filaments.
- 【Easy 6-steps Installation】90% factory pre-installed,it only takes 6 steps to complete the installation out of the box.Simple operation and avoid various problems caused by installation errors.Meanwhile, Ender 3 S1 equipped with a ultra-flexible removable magnetic print bed,solves the problem that the printed product cannot be removed from the print bed, which greatly saves your time and cost.
- 【Official Creality 3D Store】We are the ONLY Creality 3D Official store. We have more than 20 engineers for after-sales service and provide 24/7 customer service with 1-year limited and lifetime technical assistance. Please contact the seller directly, we will reply you quickly with professional assistance.
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
What's in the box
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 30% on Ender PLA Filament 1KG Gray when you purchase 1 or more Official Creality Ender 3 S1 3D Printer offered by Creality US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on Ender PLA Filament 1KG Black when you purchase 1 or more Official Creality Ender 3 S1 3D Printers offered by Creality US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Creality Ender 3 S1 LED Light Kit when you purchase 1 or more Official Creality Ender 3 S1 3D Printers offered by Creality US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Ender 3 S1 Touchscreen Kit when you purchase 1 or more Official Creality Ender 3 S1 3D Printers offered by Creality US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Ender PLA Filaments 1KG Blue when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 S1 3D Printers offered by Creality US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Filament-white(2.2lb) when you purchase 1 or more Ender 3 S1 offered by Creality US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the brand
CREALITY Ender 3 S1 3D Printer with CR Touch Auto Leveling
3D Printing Industry Evangelist
CREALITY is the evangelist of 3D printing industry. We work to design quality, innovative, easy-to-use 3D printers that inspire our customers to create reality and achieve dreams.
We are the CREALITY official direct store.
Creality Ender-3 S1 3D Printer
Direct Drive 3D Printer
Ender-3 S1 is the annual masterpiece of CREALITY 3D printer. Based on the shortcomings and advantages of printers on the market，Ender-3 S1 have made new upgrades and breakthroughs.ALL-IN-ONE, Ender-3 S1 gives you a better printing experience and realizes your various ideas and inspirations.
- CR-Touch Auto Leveling
- High Precision dual Z-axis
- Sprite direct dual-gear extruder
- 32-bit super slilent moterboard
- Qiuck 3-steps assembling
- Removable PC Spring Steel Print Sheet
- Power Resume Printing & Filament detector
- Strong Expansibility
CR-Touch Auto Leveling
The self-developed 16-point automatic leveling, it can intelligently adjust the compensation points ensure that all different printing points maintain accurate printing heights. Tips of printing well:adjust the Z-axis compensation value to -2.0~-4.0.
High Precision Z-axis Double Screw
Dual Z-axis and dual motors, synchronously move, work more smoothly, can effectively reduce the layer marks, making the print quality smoother and more detailed.
32-bit Silent Motherbaord
The new brand silent motherboard keeps the operation at a lower decibel level, lower than 50 decibels(＜50dB), which is equivalent to the noise of a fan while sleeping, allowing you to enjoy the fun of silent printing.
Removable Build Plate
The innovative printing platform is a combination of a PC coating,a spring steel sheet and a magnetic sticker,which sticks to the surface immediately when released. Easily to remove the models.
Dual Resume Function
Power resuming printing and filament detector are essential functions of high-level printers, which can avoid the waste of filament and time caused by accidents.
Compatible with Various Filaments
Self-developed sprite extruder provides better printing experience, compatible with flexible filaments such as ABS, PETG, PLA, TPU.
More Preset Expansion
With a wide variety of preset interfaces for laser engraving and LED lamps, Ender-3 S1 offers more functions for you.
Ender 3 S1 Parameters
|Machine Size||487*453*622mm / 19.17*17.83*24.49 inch|
|Print Size||220*220*270mm / 8.66*8.66*10.63 inch|
|Product Weight||9.1KG / 20.06LB|
|Printing Speed||150mm/s at the maximum|
|Rated Voltage||115/230v 50/60Hz 4.5/2.5A|
|Printing method||Type-C USB/ SD card|
|Supported file format||STL/OBJ/AMF|
|Slicer Software||Creality Slicer/Simplify3D/Cura/Repetier-Host|
|Professional Support||Professional technical support and accessories replacement|
What's in the box
- Creality Ender 3 S1 3D Printers x 1
- Toolkit ( Wrench; screwdriver; wire cutters ) x 1
- Standby nozzle and Nozzle dredge needle x 1
- Test filament ( 200g ) and 1 x Use Manual
- Materials rack x 1 and TF Card x 1 & Reader x 1
Why can't the filament stick to the hot bed?
1. The Ender 3 S1 adopts the CR-Touch automatic leveling system. When printing, observe the distance between the nozzle and the build plate. If the distance is greater than or less than the distance of a piece of A paper, the Z-axis compensation point must be set to adjust. According to multiple printings, the Z-axis compensation value between -2.0 to -4.0 is great. Adjusting the Z-axis compensation point can print better results.
Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As received the bed was loose. The button head screws to tighten the rollers are inaccessible. The table has to be removed to gain access. It was through this process I became aware of why the Y-axis resonates regardless of belt or roller adjustment. Ender designed the cover to run directly underneath the extruded bar that bolts the Y drive to the base of the machine making the axis resonate (it's kinda noisy) instead of making the cover in 2 pieces and bolting the Y axis assembly directly to the base frame. The Y-axis belt was misaligned and rubbing on the extrusion underneath as well. I was hoping that would eliminate most of the howling from the drive but alas, it's built into the machine design!
In addition the outer rollers on the left Z axis roller assembly were not engaging the frame. Just for grins I thought I'd check the alignment of the X-axis extrusion to the gantry frame at that point. It was square on the X-axis motor side (left) although the other side (right) was way out of square. As I determined a reasonable method to accomplish said task I found the screws for the Z-axis brass nut on the right side loose. This was done to allow the machine to run out of square on that side. Tightening the Screws for the Z-axis brass nut bound the machine up on the Z-axis. I was able to square the machine to itself although it was no easy task.
When paying for a machine that is supposedly ready to go after minimal assembly one would expect to not find the unexpected. The filament detector light comes on and goes off but it doesn't pause the machine. I'll deal with that soon. I have not been able to upgrade the firmware (Creality's isn't the greatest), unfortunately the card reader will not read as it should so I'll need to find a way around that issue. The prints Ive done thus far have been just OK using the same slicer settings (with exception to retract settings) I've had great results with on prior Ender machines which means more tweaking the slicer. If you haven't had some experience with printers you might not have a clue as to what the requirements are right out of the gate to be successful printing 3D with this machine and may find it difficult as a beginner to be successful in this venue.
Other than all of the above a real peach?
This S1 feels like a expensive professional model, same poor instructions, but simple to put together and watched a YT video to get it going. Whole different printer!
Update: The CR touch stopped working after a week. It would not print anything. It would heat up, start to home, then the CR touch would start blinking red, then it would turn off both heats, and the progress bar would move very fast without printing. Customer service has passed me to 3 different dept/email addresses. They only answer in the middle of the night(China). But no help so far.
Top reviews from other countries
Just impossible to get the bed levelled, despite spending nearly a month of tweaking the assembly and countless hours following tutorials on youtube to level the bed,.
We failed everytime, even when we thought we had the bed levelled using the paper trick on all four corners repeating over several iterations the head still hit the bed and left deep scratches.
Every time we tried a test run, we ended up with a knotted mess of filament stuck to the head because it would not attach to the bed.
We should of just called it a day after a week of failing and returned it, but really wanted to get this working and didnt want to give up, and now its too late for us to return, and probably would of had it denied due to the bed being scratched due to our trial attempts.
My son is so upset, he was really looking forward to getting into 3d printing as a hobby and was so excited waiting for it to arrive, instead he lost his birthday money buying this and spare drums of filament, and the whole experience and frustration trying to get started has completely put him off 3d printing now