- Product Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 37 inches ; 77.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 77.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00LLH187U
- Item model number: 3D Systems
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #356,850 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
CubePro 3D Printer
|Price:||$1,400.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Controlled climate chamber ensures improved accuracy and reliability of print for effortless, professional quality every time
- Single extruder prints one color and multiple materials, including PLA, ABS, Infinity Rinse-Away support material, and Nylon
- Allows printing of designs up to 11.2"(w) x 10.6"(d) x 9.06"(h) or 28.54cm(w) x 27.04cm(d) x 23cm(h)
- Fast, easy set up with an integrated color touch screen that guides you through the set up and printing process, and you can send your prints from your desktop to printer in workshop, wirelessly
- Prints in three resolutions: 70 microns for high resolution, 200 microns for standard resolution or 300 microns for draft resolution
|Part Number||CubePro 3D Printer|
|Number of Items||1|
|Global Trade Identification Number||08718215787990|
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Material||Prints with ABS or PLA|
|Model Number||3D Systems|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||3D Systems|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Professional 3D printing made easy. Work smart, play hard and print productive with the CubePro, powerfully designed to produce professional quality parts with ease, at the desktop.
Cubify by 3D Systems
Whether you're looking to discover, design, share or shop, Cubify has everything you need for 3D printing. Download the app for iOS and Android and immerse yourself in an exciting world of 3D printed products. Connect conveniently to your CubePro with an easy to use color touchscreen display, WiFi capability and Cubify.
Cubify by 3D Systems
About the CubePro
Controlled print environment
A controlled climate chamber ensures improved accuracy and reliability of print for effortless, professional quality every time for your largest ABS plastic prints. Automated settings ensure home-safe printing right at your desktop.
Print big, print accurate
The CubePro features the largest-in-class build platform. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer printer and ultra high-resolution settings of 70-micron thin print layers, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy.
Smart Cartridges for smart printing with 4 materials
Smart Cartridge technology makes 3D printing easier, faster and more reliable, keeping materials fresh for up to 12 months. The cartridge communicates the material settings & quantity so you don't have to.
3D print with a variety of engineering grade materials including Nylon, ABS, PLA and Infinity Rinse-Away supports.
Strong, fast & long-lasting
Guaranteed faster, more accurate prints with stabilized print mechanics and easy feed cartridges for prolonged material life.
Print in durable, strong materials like Nylon and ABS plastic for rugged use projects.
|Printer||CubePro||CubePro Duo||CubePro Trio|
|Print size (w x h x d)||11.2 x 9.06 x 10.6 inches 28.54 x 23 x 27.04 cm||9.56 x 9.06 x 10.6 inches 24.29 x 23 x 27.04 cm||7.89 x 9.06 x 10.6 inches 20.04 x 23 x 27.04 cm|
|Print resolution||70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns for fast mode||70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns for fast mode||70 microns, 200 microns and 300 microns for fast mode|
|Colors/Materials per print||1||2||3|
|Prints in Nylon, ABS, PLA & Infinity supports||✔||✔||✔|
|Free print software||✔||✔||✔|
|Free license for Cubify Invent||✔||✔||✔|
|Starter material included||White ABS||White ABS; Red ABS||White ABS; Red ABS; Blue ABS|
|25 free 3D models included||✔||✔||✔|
Additional Accessories Available
CubePro Print Pad
In the event you misplace or damage your print pad for the CubePro, CubePro Duo or CubePro Trio, this pad can be ordered to replace it.
Cube/CubePro Glue Stick
This Cube glue is applied directly to the print pad to hold your print into place. Always have extra glue on hand to keep you printing-available as a single stick or as a multipack.
CubePro brings your creative projects to life on a print platform that stays cool throughout the process. Wireless connectivity and a color touch-screen let you transfer a project from your computer to your printer with ease. Take the printer out of the box, and with the snap and load smart cartridges, you can be printing in minutes. These cartridges keep your filament fresh and communicate with your Cube so you don't have to. It tells your Cube which material settings to use and how much filament is left, so you never run out mid-print. The CubePro 3D printer features the largest-in-class build platform with ultra high-resolution. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer and hobbyist printer, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy.
Style: 3D Printer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only good thing is what seems to be good hardware and decent looks, but you don't know because nothing works very well.
We bought the Duo Version of the printer with the large build volume. It has been a disappointment ever since. The cartridges have jammed multiple times, causing print failures and rendering the rest of the cartridge useless. They don't allow you to open the cartridges and fix the jam yourself, it's considered tampering. So you have to send them back and hope for replacements. All very inconvenient.
The material is at least triple the price of other printers.
Their slicing software is awful, very little control over the build, no control over support material.
The quality of the prints has never been very good. Only a couple very simple parts had evens slightly acceptable print quality, anything moderately interesting was full of delaminations, pockets where the extruders clogged, and poor surface finish with many blobs of material throughout.
While changing material you are constantly waiting while the print heads heat, then cool, then heat, then cool, all at times when it is completely unnecessary.
To prevent us just having a $5000 paper weight we tried to find ways around the terrible slicer software and machine firmware. As of this writing there is no solution other than complete removal of the control circuitry and using arduino.
I believe that all three are reasonable good printers but CubePro most certainly stands out. Having said that, I need to make myself clear - if you are a 3D printing enthusiast and enjoying 3D printing just to do 3D printing this is NOT your printer. On the other hand, if you are (like me) need a prototyping machine that helps you to design other things with minimal effort invested in the printing process then it will definitely be a good buy for you.
I read many reviews from the users who are frustrated because they cannot customize CubePro’s printing temperature, retraction, speed, etc. This is all true. I understand and respect that. And I had A LOT of this stuff going with Taz 4! MUCH more than I ever wanted, honestly. After all, how much of customization do you EVER need with your paper printer? Do you ever want to play with that? Sure you can if you have time and passion for that… I am just not that guy, I am afraid.
Here is what I think about Cube Pro:
1. This is the first budget printer that I worked with that was designed by a professional engineer. It doesn't look and work like it just came from somebody's garage. It is very robust, very well built and easy to use and service.
2. It has a heated chamber witch is a HUGE plus if you are printing from ABS. I haven't seen a single warping problem in probably over 100 parts (and some of them are really large).
3. Leveling the plate is easy and it is VERY steady (see #1 above). I am probably a little biased here but try leveling the plate of Lulzbot Taz4 using FOUR screws (which is theoretically impossible!) and you will understand me completely. Again, see #1.
4. Removing parts is easy - it uses water solvable glue. Saves a lot of time too.
5. It is NOT perfect. The prints are sometimes fuzzy but not too much. The slicing software gives you only very basic controls over the G-code but in my case this is rather a good thing. I must admit that I had better results sometimes with other printers using CURA (which is very good!) but I am willing to trade it off considering #1-4. But be aware - should you need some real high precision in your parts - go with any of the professional printing services of switch to SLA. Both have consequences, as we know' CubePro will likely give .02-.03” tolerances on all dimensions at its best and your holes most likely will slightly undersized so you’d need a reamer to clean them up.
6. Dual head works OK even though I am not using it much. I bought it because I wanted to use PLA as a solvable support material but it appears to be not that big of an advantage. Still trying to figure it out.
7. Cartridges are more expensive for CubePro but the quality of ABS plastic is VERY good. And selection is amazing too!
To conclude: I would strongly recommend this printer to all professionals who require prototype parts done fast, reliable, and relatively painless. If you are a DIY enthusiast and are fascinated with just 3D printing process (which is totally understandable!) you'll be better off with an open source firmware/software.
My company bought the CubePRO Duo 3D printer for the occasional print. Even with scarce use, this printer has had many of its components changed, totaling several hundred dollars worth of repairs. Not to mention the spare parts off the 3D systems website are all ridiculously marked up. The unit is highly unserviceable and the only filament cartridges that work on the printer have to bought from 3D systems at 300% markup. All for a little sensor on the bottom of the cartridge that automatically detects what the filament material is and how much filament is left. I opened up the cartridge and the little sensor isn't even attached to anything inside the cartridge so the "Percentage filament remaining" is more of an estimate based on past prints. The build plate isn't even heated, which is a standard feature on printers a third of the price. This is probably so 3D Systems can sell it's tiny bottle of $20 build plate glue.
After replacing one of the motors and extruders, the extruder PCB, and the cartridge sensor, the printer conked out in the middle of the very first post-fix print. Customer support is ABYSMAL for a $3400 product and is a shining example of what happens when your customer support and your engineering team live in different worlds. They rely on pre-scripted troubleshooting questions that offer little to no value. Their final suggestion was that the issue was with either the power supply or the motherboard and to replace both, which would cost several hundred dollars more. Time to cut our losses.
The ONLY time I would suggest this printer is if you are highly technically incompetent, and do not care about overhead costs.
If you are even a little technically competent, I suggest getting a MakerGear M2 instead. If you are willing to spend a little more for a more streamlined, user-friendly print procedure, go for the Ultimaker 3.
You also have to buy their filament, which is very expensive.
It's the worst 3D printer I have ever used. We now have a Prusa. 1/5 the price and it runs circles around the Cube. Don't waste your money on this.