Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 30, 2015
I've tried so many different stylus pens in my search to find one that not only fit perfectly in the 3ds but also extended, AND felt good in the hand. Lots of them were pieces of junk, that felt too lightweight and fragile for gaming.

FINALLY the search is over. Look no further, these are the ones. (You get FOUR of them in the package!) These feel heavy enough in your hand to give you nice stable gaming, but not too heavy as to weigh you down. They fit perfectly in the 3ds stylus spot. They extend smoothly, without forcing them or having them slip.

Absolutely a great find. And a HUGE savings. Yes, one of the purchases I mentioned above was the legit "replacement" stylus that cost a lot for one. This is a 4-pack for much less. I only wish I'd found these much much sooner.
on September 26, 2015
Given the original Nintendo 3DS is being phased out to make room for the New Nintendo 3DS/XL, brick and mortar stores no longer selling Stylus Packs for the original Nintendo 3DS. Rather than spend $10 on a multi-console Stylus Pack, I decided to buy two of these instead. The multi-stylus packs comes with just one 3DS (not XL) stylus so for someone who has two 3DS (not XL) consoles, it's a waste of money.

This, however gives you only what you want. It also has the added advantage over the official multi-packs of being made of stainless steel so they'll last a good while. This 4-pack is pretty cheap so buy a couple and you'll be set for a good while. Just keep in mind that although technically they will work with all DS and 3DS consoles past and present, they will only fit the stylus slot of the original 3DS.
on October 17, 2016
Pretty good stylus'. You sort of have to push it into the 3DS stylus slot, but I can still get it out just fine. Fits into the 3DSXL stylus slot alright, doesn't go in all the way but has stayed so far. Does NOT fit into the New 3ds or new 3ds xl stylus slot, so don't buy this product if you're looking for something that will fit into those models.
on March 24, 2015
These are just what I needed for my 3DS (not XL). They fit snugly in the slot and have never fallen out. They are expandable, so they are hollow inside. This makes them feel a little delicate compared to the solid plastic stylus but its plenty sturdy enough for adult use. A younger kid might need something a bit more durable but I've had no problems at all. The only thing I would change is that I wish they had a sharper point. I was still using my old, original Nintendo DS Lite stylus because I liked the finer point but it does not fit inside the 3DS. These do, of course, fit inside the 3DS (I have not tried these in a 3DS XL). Although the blunter point took a little getting used to I now exclusively use these stylus pens.
on May 23, 2014
I've been using these pens for over a year and can say that they are very serviceable. At times they feel cheap compared to the original, they still hold up very well. While they certainty aren't premium, they will do the job and the price is right.

If you, like me, tend to hold the stylus by your teeth when you don't need it, the notch used to hold the stylus in place when stored in the 3DS can wear easily. This is a niche problem and hasn't effected my score, but should be noted if you have this habit as well.
on August 24, 2017
Did the job and not cheap looking
on January 16, 2015
Work as a stylus should. I really like that they can expand, so much easier to use.

They fit perfectly in the slot of my 3DS.

I've read quite a few of bad reviews, of the stylus pens being cheap and breaking easily and one even saying the metal isn't actually metal.

Mine are metal and plastic. I have yet to break one, though I'm really curious about how others have managed to break them... The only issue I've had with one is that it liked to stick closed, but after retracting it and using it for a while it isn't an issue.
on February 24, 2012
I bought these of styluses because they were the same as the one that came with my 3DS. They were the same one, however I have to say they weren't that durable. I admit that I am bad about breaking styluses, but there are more durable ones on the market. If you don't mind plastic then you should buy the rainbow styluses that Nintendo released, they are more durable because they can bend without breaking.
on November 18, 2016
This is PERFECT! I lost my stylus to my purple 3DS and figured get a four pack just in case. These have a hole and slot at the end to thread through for a bracelet option to wear around your wrist to prevent future stylus loss. Great for kids too!
on March 6, 2014
So far I've only used one of these. They're very snug. You might actually say it's pretty tight... So to loosen it up a little, I simply took a scissor and shaved off the bump that keeps it held in place. It's quite easy to do and you can adjust it for your own 3DS. Now it fits in the holster better than the original stylus that came with my 3DS. My official Nintendo one was loose and always hung out about half a cm, and shook around. My new one, with a slight modification admittedly, is perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.