- 100% RISK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BY REALALT Here's how (restrictions apply)
3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time.
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.97 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With The World´s Most Advanced Tri-Axis 3D Sensor Technology. PLUS - FREE EBOOK PDF "Walking For Life!"
- 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology Allows it to Record Activity in your Pocket, Bag or Anywhere with Extreme Accuracy.
- Records Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (KM & Miles), Calories, Fat Burned and Excercise Time.
- 30-DAY MEMORY: 3D Trisport will Store up to 30 days of information, you can track your progress to help keep you on Track & Motivated.
- Highly Accurate. Works Vertically or Horizontally. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Walk or Jog your Way to Better Health!.
Introducing the world's most advanced 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer by Realalt.
– The 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer feature Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) technology which accurately measures steps whether positioned flat, vertically or horizontally and can be worn around your neck, on the hip/belt, in a pocket or even thrown in a purse or bag.
- Smartly Track your Steps on your way to better health with this 3D Tri-Axis Digital Pedometer.
- Beautifully Compact and Lightweight, The 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer records Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance, Calories, Fat Burned and time spent exercising, displayed on an easy to read screen.
- Tracks Distance in either Miles or Kilometers.
The 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer ships with a lithium battery, belt clip, lanyard, and instruction manual.
Your complete satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Click the Button at the Top of this Page to try out our Amazing 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer Now!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
When the directions say that the device will go out of set mode if you don't give it a command in ten seconds--they are NOT kidding. Until I had my other half read off the commands as fast as possible to get it set up, it did that repeatedly. Even so, I did get it fully set up in about 15 minutes.These two issues are the ONLY reason I find so far to rate this item a 4 rather than a 5, to be honest. Now if that changes over time, I will update my review, but as it stands, if the directions were more clearly presented and the interval allowed to enter a command were even a second or two longer--and it was packaged in a package I could open without utility shears or explosives-- it would have a 5 at this point. The other issue is in setting the "length of stride". It would have been nice if they gave instructions on how this is measured for those of us who have never cared enough to figure it out LOL.
Once I had it set up, I tested it in a quick walk around the back yard clipped to the pocket of my polo shirt--and it worked fine. I then clipped it to the elastic waistline of my leggings for a trip to the Walmart vision store and to get groceries, and a trip to a few other local stores. I deliberately put it on the same side as my purse, since my purse bumps my hip while I walk.
In both cases, the pedometer performed as advertised, with no issues of slipping or any discrepancies I can find readily. The clip was more than adequate to hold it snugly on my sweat pants waistband, and also on my polo shirt pocket, when I initially put it on at home. Even though my purse repeatedly bumps against my hip, it doesn't seem to have affected the performance of the pedometer.
On the second part of the trip I clipped it to my other hip for one store, and wore it on the lanyard at the last store we went to, and it still recorded accurately so far as I can tell.
I will be keeping careful track of my figures and checking them as best I can, but I believe the first trial of the pedometer was an unqualified success. I also received an email from the company directing me to extra materials that are proving useful. If the product continues to perform as well as it did the first few hours and trips, I will be a very happy camper!
from falling off your clothing. In addition, this company provides you with a link to see a video and helps people set up the pedometer. This is great for those of us who have difficulty following directions.