Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Start with an upgraded, commercial Ortho Flex Shock™ suspension system and an oversized 22" x 62" running platform, a club rated 4.0 HP motor and 386lbs of muscle under your feet and experience the amazing feel of a 3G Cardio Treadmill in the privacy of your own home.
- The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill gives you the peace of mind that not only will you have a spectacular treadmill for the long run but an unrivaled 10 year parts warranty and 2 years in home labor. The last thing you should have to worry about is your treadmill's performance, now you can focus on your performance.
- Simple and effective is the 3G Cardio motto. You will have all the necessary built in programs you need and nothing you don't! With several pre-programmed courses, fitness tests, one touch speed and elevation settings, heart rate control and the ability to custom create your own workouts, you will never become bored or overwhelmed when it comes to your programming options.
- Enjoy your music through the built in speakers and cool down with our multi speed fan! Want more? Try connecting your tablet and enjoying surround sound while watching your favorite movie or TV show. The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill can help to create your own private sanctuary.
- Whether you are a casual walker or an avid runner, the 3G Cardio Elite Runner treadmill has you covered! A club rated treadmill with a 10 year parts warranty in your home, what more could you ask for?
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Runners Dream Machine!
Best in Class Deck and Belt
With an upgraded, commercial Ortho Flex Shock suspension system and an oversized 22″ x 62″ running platform, the Elite platform and belt provides an amazing workout experience.
Plenty of Horses Under the Hood
A club rated 4.0 HP motor and 386lbs of muscle under your feet provides years of amazing running sessions on a 3G Cardio Treadmill in the privacy of your own home. Your Elite Runner Treadmill motor comes with a Lifetime Warranty that provides peace of mind to go along with all that power.
- Dimensions: 84″ x 35.5″ x 58″
- Running Belt Size: 22″ x 62″
- Belt Type: Orthopedic
- Drive Motor Size: 4.0 HP
- Speed Low-High: .5-12MPH
- Maximum Incline: 15%
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Built in Speakers and Audio iPhone/MP3 connections
- Scroll down to view all features
Elite Runner Console
With several pre-programmed courses, fitness tests, one touch speed and elevation settings, heart rate control and the ability to custom create your own workouts, you will never become bored or overwhelmed when it comes to your programming options.
One-Touch Incline Up To 15%
Get fit faster with an amazing incline motor that provides a tough workout. Feel the burn as you climb your way to a more healthy you. Interval training incline acceleration of +1% per 1.5 seconds provides sophisticated workouts.
Soft Orthopedic Belt
The Elite Runner Treadmill has an upgraded, commercial Ortho Flex Shock suspension system to provide plenty of cushion. 3G Cardio orthopedic treadmill belts are thicker and more comfortable to exercise on.
Built in speakers provide music enjoyment during your workout. You can connect your tablet or mobile phone and enjoy the surround sound speakers while you enjoy the latest TV episode or movie.
|Elite Runner Treadmill||Pro Runner Treadmill||80i Fold Flat Treadmill||Lite Runner Treadmill|
|Running Belt Size||22" X 62"||20.5" X 58"||18.5" X 58"||18.5" X 51.5"|
|OrthoFlex Suspension System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Speed Acceleration Boost (For Interval Training)||Accelerate +1 MPH in 1.5 seconds||Accelerate +1 MPH in 1.5 seconds||N/A||N/A|
|Speed Range||0.5 MPH – 12 MPH||0.5 MPH – 12 MPH||0.5 Mph – 11 MPH||0.6 Mph – 11 MPH|
|Incline Range||0 - 15%||0 - 15%||0 - 15%||0 - 15%|
|Pre-Set Programs||8 Built-In Programs, 2 Custom Programs||8 Built-In Programs, 2 Custom Programs||8 Built In Programs, 4 Custom Programs||10 Built In Programs|
|Warranty||Residential Warranty: Lifetime motor, lifetime frame, 10 years parts, 2 years in-home labor. Commercial Warranty: 5 years motor and frame, 5 years parts, 1 year in-home labor||Residential / Home Warranty Drive Motor Lifetime Frame Lifetime Parts 5 Years Labor 1 Year||Residential: Drive motor / frame: lifetime warranty, 5 years parts, 1 year labor||Residential: Drive motor / frame: lifetime warranty, 3 years parts, 1 year labor|
|Contact Heart Rate||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Wireless HR Chest Belt||✓||Optional|
|Hi/Lo Cooling Fan||✓||✓|
|Motor Size||DC 4.0 HP Continuous Duty Motor||DC 3.0 HP Continuous Duty Motor||DC 3.0 HP Continuous Duty Motor||2.5 High Torque HP|
|User Max Weight||400||350||325||275|
|Overall Machine Weight||386||216||200||152|
|Folding / Non Folding||Non-Folding||Folds Up||Folds Up / Folds Flat||Folds Up|
|Overall Dimensions||84" L X 35.5" W X 58" H||74" L X 35" W X 58.5" H||74" L X 33" W X 49" H||67″ L X 29 ¾ ” W X 52 ½ ” H|
|Folded Dimensions||Non-Folding||40" L X 35" W X 65" H||Fold Up Dimensions: 39"L X 33"W X 70"H Fold Flat Dimensions: 74" X 33" X 9.75" Fold Flat Height: 9.75" (Height When Folded Flat)||32″ L X 29 ¾ ” W X 62 ½ ” H|
The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill has an upgraded, commercial Ortho Flex Shock™ suspension system to provide plenty of cushion over the powerful motor. 3G Cardio orthopedic treadmill belts are thicker and more comfortable to exercise on and than most other top-rated models from competitors. You get a great workout and there’s less wear and tear on your body than with traditional belts. An orthopedic treadmill belt cushions the impact when the foot strikes and will reduce some of the shock.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I left a message on 3G Cardio's toll free number as well as sent an email detailing what happened. Since this was Christmas morning (a Friday) I didn't expect to hear from anyone until the following Monday. To my surprise I was contacted by 3G Cardio Saturday morning. That morning they worked out what was going on, arranged to have replacement parts shipped to us 2nd day air and schedule a service tech to install the failed parts. Within a few days the treadmill was up and running. Since the audio module was replaced the treadmill is running flawlessly. It was unfortunate the treadmill went down on it's maiden run, but I was extremely impressed with 3G Cardio's customer service. This is a quality treadmill and 3G Cardio really stands behind what they sell.
But there are some things I wish I had picked up on before I bought it.
1) There is no cool-down button, and running on the “Manual” mode does not launch a cool-down at the end, which most treadmills do once the time expires. So if you want to cool down, you have to do that manually as well.
2) The built-in mp3 player will only play your mp3’s sequentially. You can skip tracks, but there’s no shuffle function. This means if you have 100 tracks on a data stick, you’ll always hear them in the same order. Also, the speakers are rather awful, particularly if you are the type who can tell good sound from bad. It sounds like music being played through one of those tape recorders from the 1980’s.
3) Yes, there’s a “custom” feature where you can build a custom profile and save it (2 of them). But it’s entirely inflexible – you have to program 24 individual segments. All I wanted to do was to save my weight and age and run at a constant speed for 60 minutes… and there’s no way to save that. Programing 24 individual segments will take longer than an average 3-mile run so you’ll probably never use this feature.
4) The STOP button on the front of the treadmill is a great safety feature, but it’s way too easy to hit with your hands as you run. During one of my first runs on this treadmill, this happened to me twice. I was pretty torqued about it. You’ll just have to get used to staying about a foot back from the panel.
5) The front panel storage slots are oddly shaped and aren’t really designed to place anything in particular into them. Modern phones (the larger ones) won’t fit into the phone slot and only sit awkwardly in the other larger bins. There’s no good place to jam your towel, so you just have to drape it over one of the side bars.
6) There’s no number pad, so all numbers entries are achieved by scrolling through numbers.
For the price, I feel like they could’ve done a lot better with the panel. But the most important part of the machine – it’s runnability – is fantastic. If I could rate the panel separately from the platform, I would give the panel 3 stars, and I’d give the platform 5 stars. Hence… the 4-star rating.
The only brands of Treadmills I was familiar with was LifeFitness and Precor because that is what is available at my health club. I started by shopping around these two brands and was floored by the costs. To get an actual commercial treadmill would have been over $5000!
As I researched this more, I came across the 3G Cardio brand. The Elite Runner Treadmill had the exact quality I wanted for a much better price. Now that I have been running on this treadmill I have to say that it actually feels better than what I used at the club. I have been extremely impressed so far and I certainly hope this continues.
This treadmill weighs almost 400lbs, has an upgraded commercial “ortho” style belt and feels incredibly sturdy and stable. Although it is an expensive purchase, it was still far less than the other comparable models from Precor and LifeFitness.
The main feature that I like is that it is very sturdy. The treadmill does not shake around and vibrate when I run on it. I like the handle bars too, they are at a very good angle and I don’t feel like I am too close to the electronics display. I also like that I can use an iPad and the audio speakers sound decent enough. I have used the heart rate monitor and it seems really accurate. I have made one custom program and that also works nicely. This treadmill has a Hi/Low fan which I don’t use because I have an overhead fan but it does have a bit of power and I can feel it on my face when I turn it on. This may be a good feature for someone who needs it. I am not a “techy” person but I do like the fact that I can plug my iPhone into the treadmill and talk hands-free. This is a nice feature even though again, I probably won’t use it too often.
This treadmill has a 10 year parts warranty and a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame. I can also really notice the difference with the upgraded running belt on this machine. It is far softer than anything I have ran on before but it does not feel “mushy” like some of the cheaper treadmills at the department stores.
I would highly suggest this treadmill to others. If someone is looking for a treadmill to last them a long time and something to feel like a gym treadmill, this is a very good buy. It is really heavy and big so that is something to keep in mind if you have a space consideration. There are smaller treadmills available but I am sure the quality would be much less too.
Most recent customer reviews
This treadmill is awesome! It is gym quality in performance. It is rock-solid, quiet and vibration free, with a large enough track for the longest...Read more