3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill
|Price:||$3,399.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Get this professionally assembled and receive $70 cash back.
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied treadmill per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Start with an upgraded, commercial Ortho Flex Shock™ suspension system and an oversized 22" x 62" running platform, a club rated 4.0 HP motor and 386lbs of muscle under your feet and experience the amazing feel of a 3G Cardio Treadmill in the privacy of your own home.
- The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill gives you the peace of mind that not only will you have a spectacular treadmill for the long run but an unrivaled 10 year parts warranty and 2 years in home labor. The last thing you should have to worry about is your treadmill's performance, now you can focus on your performance.
- Simple and effective is the 3G Cardio motto. You will have all the necessary built in programs you need and nothing you don't! With several pre-programmed courses, fitness tests, one touch speed and elevation settings, heart rate control and the ability to custom create your own workouts, you will never become bored or overwhelmed when it comes to your programming options.
- Enjoy your music through the built in speakers and cool down with our multi speed fan! Want more? Try connecting your tablet and enjoying surround sound while watching your favorite movie or TV show. The 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill can help to create your own private sanctuary.
- Whether you are a casual walker or an avid runner, the 3G Cardio Elite Runner treadmill has you covered! A club rated treadmill with a 10 year parts warranty in your home, what more could you ask for?
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Explore Elite Runner Treadmill
- Dimensions: 84″ x 35.5″ x 58″
- Running Belt Size: 22″ x 62″
- Belt Type: High quality orthopedic belt which reduces foot strike vibration
- Ortho Flex cushioned suspension which creates a soft feel for both walkers and runners.
- Drive Motor Size: 4.0 HP
- Maximum Speed: 12 MPH
- Maximum Incline: 15%
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Machine Weight: 386 lbs
- Built in Speakers and Audio iPhone/MP3 connections
- Does NOT fold up, this is our flagship commercial gym quality treadmill
Elite Runner Console
Elite Runner Console Features:
- Dual Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Matte Finish Display
- Adjustable Speed Fan
- MP3 Input
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Dual Built In Audio Speakers
- 1 Touch Speed and Incline
- My HR Zone Station
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Smart Zone Smartphone Spot
A Runners Dream Machine!
Best in Class Deck and Belt
Elite Runner provides a commercial Ortho Flex Shock suspension system and an oversized 22″ x 62″ running platform.
Plenty of Horses Under the Hood
Club rated 4.0 HP motor and 386lbs of muscle under your feet. Elite Runner Treadmill motor is covered for the life of the treadmill.
Elite Runner Brings The Health Club To Your Home
One-Touch Incline Up To 15%
Feel the burn as you climb your way to a more healthy you.
A club rated treadmill with a 10 year parts coverage in your home provides peace of mind.
Built in Programs
Pre-programmed courses, fitness tests, one touch speed and elevation settings, heart rate control and the ability to custom create your own workouts.
Built in speakers allow you to connect your tablet or mobile phone.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I left a message on 3G Cardio's toll free number as well as sent an email detailing what happened. Since this was Christmas morning (a Friday) I didn't expect to hear from anyone until the following Monday. To my surprise I was contacted by 3G Cardio Saturday morning. That morning they worked out what was going on, arranged to have replacement parts shipped to us 2nd day air and schedule a service tech to install the failed parts. Within a few days the treadmill was up and running. Since the audio module was replaced the treadmill is running flawlessly. It was unfortunate the treadmill went down on it's maiden run, but I was extremely impressed with 3G Cardio's customer service. This is a quality treadmill and 3G Cardio really stands behind what they sell.
The only brands of Treadmills I was familiar with was LifeFitness and Precor because that is what is available at my health club. I started by shopping around these two brands and was floored by the costs. To get an actual commercial treadmill would have been over $5000!
As I researched this more, I came across the 3G Cardio brand. The Elite Runner Treadmill had the exact quality I wanted for a much better price. Now that I have been running on this treadmill I have to say that it actually feels better than what I used at the club. I have been extremely impressed so far and I certainly hope this continues.
This treadmill weighs almost 400lbs, has an upgraded commercial “ortho” style belt and feels incredibly sturdy and stable. Although it is an expensive purchase, it was still far less than the other comparable models from Precor and LifeFitness.
The main feature that I like is that it is very sturdy. The treadmill does not shake around and vibrate when I run on it. I like the handle bars too, they are at a very good angle and I don’t feel like I am too close to the electronics display. I also like that I can use an iPad and the audio speakers sound decent enough. I have used the heart rate monitor and it seems really accurate. I have made one custom program and that also works nicely. This treadmill has a Hi/Low fan which I don’t use because I have an overhead fan but it does have a bit of power and I can feel it on my face when I turn it on. This may be a good feature for someone who needs it. I am not a “techy” person but I do like the fact that I can plug my iPhone into the treadmill and talk hands-free. This is a nice feature even though again, I probably won’t use it too often.
This treadmill has a 10 year parts warranty and a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame. I can also really notice the difference with the upgraded running belt on this machine. It is far softer than anything I have ran on before but it does not feel “mushy” like some of the cheaper treadmills at the department stores.
I would highly suggest this treadmill to others. If someone is looking for a treadmill to last them a long time and something to feel like a gym treadmill, this is a very good buy. It is really heavy and big so that is something to keep in mind if you have a space consideration. There are smaller treadmills available but I am sure the quality would be much less too.
Most recent customer reviews
This treadmill is awesome! It is gym quality in performance. It is rock-solid, quiet and vibration free, with a large enough track for the longest...Read more