|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 13.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||08374|
|Manufacturer Part Number||08374|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.49 shipping
+ $8.98 shipping
3M 08374 Ultrapro Gray MSP Sprayable Seam Sealer Cartridge - 10.5 fl. oz.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A single component moisture-curing MSP seam sealer. Grey in color.
- Designed for interior and exterior body joints. Can be caulked or sprayed. Adheres well to primed surfaces except acrylic lacquer. Paintable immediately.
- May also be used as a coarse textured coating for undercarriages and as an interior sound deadener.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3M Ultrapro seam sealer comes in gray and is packaged 10.5 oz per inner, 6 per case. Can be used with aluminum, metal. Cure time should always be considered on any application or project. Once applied, this product requires a 30 min cure time before it is fully set and provides maximum strength.
From the manufacturer
3M MSP Sprayable Seam Sealer
3M MSP Sprayable Seam Sealer is a gray high-performance, general-purpose seam sealer that can be caulked or sprayed. The convenient, easy-to-apply sealer adheres well to all primed surfaces, except acrylic lacquer. It offers the convenience of allowing for painting almost immediately after being applied.
A Sealer that Combines Convenience and Performance
3M MSP Sprayable Seam Sealer is a high-solids, moisture-curing seam sealer that can be caulked or sprayed as a sealer or a sound deadening coating. The sealer is non-shrinking, non-cracking and fast curing. It dries tack free in 30 minutes and allows for immediate painting.
A Seam Sealer with Many Advantages
The seam sealer has been formulated to offer numerous benefits for automotive technicians. With this sealer, it is able to produce a bead, sprayed seam or a sprayed coating appearance. Multiple appearances can be achieved with one gun and sealer combination, saving the cost and space of carrying multiple products. Excellent adhesion to primed metal and aluminum means there is more consistent bond reliability, resulting in fewer comebacks for seam sealer failure. Fast cure reduces the waiting time for painting. There are no problems with alcohol-containing solvents.
- Single component moisture-curing MSP seam sealer offers convenience and quality
- Sealer is formulated for automotive body joints
- Versatile application methods allow caulking or spraying
- Excellent adhesion works well with primed surfaces
- Fast curing allows for immediate painting
If in need of an applicator, 3M recommends the Sprayable Seam Sealer Applicator Gun, part number 08400 (sold separately). This applicator gun allows for easy adjustment for a variability of spray patterns.
A Versatile Sealer with Many Uses
- 1. Bead can be used for general purpose automotive seams, including door skins, rocker panels, rear body panels, trunk seams, floor pans, etc.
- 2. Sprayed seam can be used for trunk seams, quarter panels, any other OEM sprayed seam replacement.
- 3. Sprayed coating can be used inside door skins, inside body panels, as a coarse textured coating for undercarriages or any area where a sound deadening coating is needed.