|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||8877|
|Manufacturer Part Number||08877|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.78 shipping
3M 08877 Silicone Lubricant Plus (Wet Type), 9 oz
FREE Shipping for Prime members Details
This item will be shipped by ground transportation and may take up to 5 business days to be delivered.
Add 5 products that arrive in the same month to unlock savings on thousands of other eligible products. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A high solids, high viscosity aerosol lubricant designed for lubricating moving parts, eliminating squeaks caused by friction; protecting against rust and corrosion; sealing out moisture; preserving plastics, rubber, leather; etc.
From the Manufacturer
3M Silicone Lubricant
3M Silicone Lubricant eliminates rubber squeaks, prevents sticking and seals out moisture. This lubricant contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics. Formulated for extreme conditions, it will not freeze at -28°F nor degrade at 350°F. Silicone lubricant is available in both wet and dry formulas.
One Lubricant for Many Applications
3M Silicone Lubricant delivers the versatility to work in many applications. Use this product for lubricating moving parts; eliminating squeaks caused by friction; protecting against rust and corrosion; sealing out moisture; preventing buildup of glues, waxes, inks and paints; preserving plastics, rubber and leather; and prolonging the life of cutting tools.
Resists the Extremes of Hot and Cold
Silicone lubricant handles the extremes of temperature ranges, making it a perfect choice for automotive applications where conditions can be harsh. The lubricant resists freezing down to -28°F and will not degrade at temperatures as high as 350°F. You can rely on this lubricant delivering high performance in frigid cold days of winter and blistering hot days of summer.
- High quality silicone lubricant works for many applications
- Lubricant eliminates rubber squeaks and prevents sticking
- Formula contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics
- Cold hardy formula will not freeze at -28°F
- Heat resistant formula will not degrade at 350°F
Directions for Use:
- 1. Turn spray tip so opening points to dot on rim of can.
- 2. Hold can upright and push actuator on top of can all the way down to apply a uniform spray. Position the actuator away from your face before spraying.
- 3. If using the extension tube, insert it in to the actuator using a twisting motion.
- 4. Best results are obtained when material is at room temperature. Higher temperatures increase the pressure in the can, and lower temperatures reduce the pressure.
- 5. Hold can 8" to 10" from surface to be sprayed. Apply evenly and use sparingly.
- 6. For hard to reach or small surfaces, use the extension tube.
- 7. On rubber, leather, and vinyl; apply and wipe with a cloth.
Applications for Wet Formula
-Lubricates doors, 'T' tops, sunroofs, hatchbacks and trunk weather-stripping.
-Protects rubber parts.
-Preserves plastic and vinyl surfaces.
-Seals out moisture.
Applications for Dry Formula
-Lubricates plastic dash parts.
-Protects door weather strips.
-Provides window channel lubrication.
-Lubricates door locks.
Top Customer Reviews
I literally went and bought all silicone lube in retail and had to return them due to the horrible industrial chemical odor since I could not find any 3M brand one locally. Only Amazon and/or one of their Marketplace Merchants is the best place to get these.
Highly recommend if you need a silicone lube for anything such as spraying and cleaning your car door's, esp. minivan sliding side door's, weatherstrip seal if they become sticky or dry due to dirt
- it is 9oz which is a significantly better deal than off brand silicone sprays on amazon
- it does NOT have an odor, this is the only silicone spray I've ever used that doesn't stink up the whole joint with chemical smell
- it has NO petroleum components.... so it won't swell and ruin rubber you use it on
- it DOES come with an extension tube
- don't lose said tube or it will be a pain to use this for most apps... I use some packing tape with a folded over pull tab to secure it to the side when not in use
I use it for the following applications:
- appliance gaskets like refrigerator doors
- weather seals and other rubber seals like car doors, windows, house windows, etc.
- small mechanical components where you are worried about over spray... I used it to fix shutter squeak on an antique Canon A-1 camera, I don't have to worry about it destroying various little rubber bits and petroleum based bushings etc.
- Vertical blind tracks... very handy for this as there is no smell.. they slide easily back and forth like new
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Also, for all of those Ford Vista Roof owners out there: This makes your...Read more