- Used for general purpose foil tape applications
- Low flammability, UL 723 approved
- Reflects light
- Conducts heat
- Low water vapor transmission
3M 3380 0.25" x 60yd (PK10) Silver Aluminum Foil Tape, -30 to 260 degrees F, 0.0033" Thickness, 60 yd Length, 0.25" Width (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$35.78 ($3.58 / Pack of Tapes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||3380 0.25" x 60yd (PK10)|
|Lower Temperature Rating||-30 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Rating||260 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Specification Met||UL 723|
|Item Thickness||0.0033 inches|
|Item Weight||2.998 pounds|
|Manufacturer Series Number||3380|
|Model Number||3M 3380 0.25" x 60yd (PK10)|
|Number of Items||10|
|Size||0.25 inches x 60 yards Roll|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
- Food Processing Applications
- Nuclear Applications
- Marine Applications
Stainless Steel Tape
- 3M Stainless Steel Tape 3361 is a 2.0 mil type 304 stainless steel foil tape with high performance acrylic adhesive on a liner. 3M tape 3361 stainless steel tape offers a non-corrosive, non-magnetic tape for use in marine, food processing, and nuclear applications. 3M tape 3361 is coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive system that creates a good bond to metals and other high surface energy materials.
Features & Benefits
Non-corrosive, non-magnetic stainless steel.
Acrylic adhesive performs well over a wide temperature range.
Good bond to metals.
3M Aluminum Foil Tape 3380 is a silver 3.25 mil thick industrial grade metal foil tape suitable for general purpose foil tape applications. This product’s metal backing allows for light reflection, heat conduction, and low flammability. This tape also provides low water vapor transmission for light moisture sealing applications.