- Suitable for various packing applications, gift-wrapping, combining, attaching, light duty carton sealing, and miscellaneous store use
- Highly transparent
- Long aging
- Resists moisture, chemicals, acids, alkalies, solvents, and sun damage
- Does not yellow on fabric
3M 600 CIRCLE-0.813"-250 Scotch Premium Transparent Film Tape 0.813" Diameter Circle (Pack of 250)
|Price:||$6.18 ($0.02 / roll of circles) & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Part Number||600 CIRCLE-0.813"-250|
|Item Thickness||0.0023 inches|
|Item Weight||1.4109584768 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||600|
|Material||Unplasticized Polyvinylchloride Upvc , Acrylic|
|Model Number||3M 600 CIRCLE-0.813"-250|
|Number of Items||250|
|Size||0.813 in diameter circle|
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Scotch Light Duty Packaging Tape 600 High Clarity
Scotch Light Duty Packaging Tape 600 is a transparent film tape designed for L-clip closure, attaching, tabbing and holding. The UPVC backing material is moisture, chemical and UV resistant. The acrylic adhesive is non-staining and removes cleanly from a wide variety of surfaces.
- Transparent, 2.3 mil (0.058 mm) film tape used for L-clip closure, attaching, tabbing and holding
- UPVC backing material is 1.5 mil (0.038 mm) thick, moisture, chemical and UV resistant
- Excellent handling, high clarity and long aging
- Clean removal from wide variety of surfaces
- Easy to apply without a dispenser
- Easy to open when used as closure feature
- L-clip closure, attaching tabbing and holding
- Inner pack box closure
- Gift basket assembly
- Promotional bundling
- Attaching extended application tube to aerosol can
- Party tray closure
- Document envelope closure
- Garment bundling
Transparent Film Tape for L-Clip Closure, Tabbing and Holding
Scotch Light Duty Packaging Tape 600 is a 2.3 mil (0.058 mm) thick transparent film tape with a very high strength acrylic adhesive which adheres instantly to a wide variety of surfaces. The tape removes cleanly and boasts long aging and premium performance. The UPVC backing material is high clarity, moisture, chemical and UV resistance as well as non-staining. It is commonly used for L-clip closure, tabbing and holding.
Immediate, Light-Duty Solution
Scotch Light Duty Packaging Tapes provide immediate, high-tack adhesion and resilience to moisture and chemicals. These versatile packaging tapes allow customers to choose the film backing and adhesive needed for application success. Leverage the advantages that come with a strong, yet light-duty, packaging tape that is designed to meet the everyday challenges of packaging or temporary holding applications.
TapeCase Transparent Film Tape-Converted from 3M 600, is a highly transparent 2.3 mil UPVC film tape suitable for various packing applications, gift-wrapping, combining, attaching, light duty carton sealing, and miscellaneous store use. Featuring an acrylic adhesive, this product is long aging and does not yellow on fabric. This product also provides excellent resistance to moisture, chemicals, acids, alkalies, solvents and sun damage.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?