Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 319 reviews
on June 24, 2016
Great price for an n95 rated mask. This is great for fine particulate dust such as drywall work or woodworking. It is not suitable to filter out petroleum-based vapor. You can use it for spray painting or powder coating purposes but it will not filter out VOCs. No normal mask with filter VOCs you typically need an actual respirator.
on August 9, 2015
The 30 pack of 3M N95 particle respirators are great for light duty work and easily disposable. These are not heavy and caution for medium duty depending on what you are doing.

**These are not sufficient for ensuring good protection from peeling/chipping possible lead paint from pre-1978.

These are not very face sealing/conforming. The elastics are great- they are strong and compress the mask to your face making up for the lack of face conforming from the mask itself.

I have a smaller face and it fits me snug- but as I mentioned not conforming to the contours of my face- just sealed by compression (read: smushed into my face).

This mask allows good breath-ability while protecting from fine particles in the air. 3M produces heavier duty N95 particle respirators that I have used, however I use these 3M 8000 N95 respirators on hot days (humid working) because this a lightweight and less expensive version of respirator that I do not mind tossing out whenever I get hot and perspired.
It is also useful for less intense work environments that may have some dust and debris- regardless of temperature.

30 respirators in a light cardboard box. I am happy with it and recommend these.
on July 22, 2016
I thought for the price with 30 of these was a great deal, these are only for dust they will not help with fumes. I use them for moving the yard or when cutting wood. I also use them when painting with latex paint as sometimes painting high walls and ceilings splatter can get in my mouth.
on August 27, 2017
Nice dust mask with dual straps to secure it in place. I use them while mowing to keep down the grass dust my mulching mower throws up. The previous masks I used had only one strap and sometimes slipped out of place. These were a bit more expensive but are worth the extra money.
on May 26, 2016
I give 3 stars assuming it is N95 grade. The design is terrible though. The 2 bands pull the central area of the mask back to touch my nose and makes it difficult to breath. Had they placed rubber band apart, 1 up and 1 down, or make the mask area with more support, it could bea much better product.
on May 22, 2015
You don't realize how much a 30-pack of face masks contain until you actually receive the package in person. I bought these to cover my face while doing routine cleaning around my house and I'm sure they will last me a very long time. I only don face masks when doing deep cleaning and these will definitely last me a couple of years until I would need to replenish my stock. Each mask seems to be tightly woven in order to better prevent unwanted inhalation, while the cup is hollow enough to allow you to breath without causing problems. The fabric-like texture seems to be made of durable material and the bendable metal at the top of the nose area is flexible enough to fit each individual noses. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
on May 11, 2015
Bought for smog in China, but didn't need them. Used them for construction demolition instead. Masks hold tight to the face with 2 straps to hold in place. They're not the most comfortable, but for a disposable mask there are not really effective masks that are.
Masks work well, but the box is super flimsy so now I have masks all over the place getting dirty.
on March 30, 2016
Cost wise these were a good bargain. The straps are a little tight, but better than being loose. After a several hours of use, the middle part of the mask, just above the lips line, gets soft and bends in (probably from the moisture from breathing). This is a little annoying as was hoping I could get a couple days use out of each mask. Overall a good deal.
on September 24, 2017
These help me when mowing the yard and other dusty work. Both elastic straps attached at the same point on each side is a bit unwieldy, but I guess that is what makes them cheaper. I'll live with it for the price!
on March 19, 2016
they do the job but you can't wear eye glasses due to fogging, even if you seriously pinch the bar at the nose to the point of not being able to breath thru your nose.
additional comments: very stiff and irritating on the edges especially around cheeks and nose. any use over 5 mins becomes very uncomfortable