Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on December 22, 2011
I've read of many cases where this product didn't do the job, not just here but in auto forums as well, and I don't dispute those experiences. I tried it because my headliner isn't that bad, there were a couple of small spots on an edge that were barely starting to fall. It was so slight that I could reach over and push the sags back into place, and they'd stay that way for a few minutes.

This product has fixed that problem for the time being, it's held for a couple months so far. My hope is that by catching the sag early, it won't spread.
If your headliner has heavier sagging, then this review might not be relevant to you. But for the small sag that was starting on my car, it was enough.

Update: It has now been over 2 years since I used this product, and the repair described above is still holding. Until I saw this old review in my profile, I had forgotten that it ever had a sag.
I'm convinced this product is suitable for fixing small sags, but based on other people's experiences that I've read here and elsewhere, I can't speak with any confidence on using it to reattach an entire headliner.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2017
Not as messy as some others have reported. Save your self some time and read this. You can use 4in blue tape to mask about 8 inches on each side. Make sure to cover the headliner, do not spray headliner, only spray the foam ceiling. I put the can in the sun for about 30mins. Use the middle setting. Spay a light coat on the ceiling and let sit for 5 mins. Then spray another light coat on and wait another 5 mins. Remove all the masking tape and start on one end of and pull the headliner onto the glue. It sets almost immediately.
on September 2, 2016
This spray adhesive worked really well for my headliner that was starting to fall down in my 2004 Volvo. You definitely need to remove the old degrading foam before applying the adhesive otherwise the headline will never stick to the roof of the vehicle. I used a stiff bristle brush to remove as much as I could and it stuck very well. Originally I tried using this adhesive without removing the foam and it resulted in a poor bond and ended up falling down again in 2 weeks. The reason for the 4 star rating is that it darkened up areas of the headliner (probably due to too much adhesive). The darkened areas never really lightened up even after drying.
on April 3, 2017
This type adhesive is probably the best you can do to temporarily hold up a sagging headliner in a small area. The problem is never the adhesive, it is the deteriorating foam that is on the backside of the fabric that is the real problem. It seems that almost every car made in the last 40 years uses the same bad foam. Foreign, domestic, cheap, or expensive cars; it does not matter. Somewhere between 10 and 20 years old and the headliner will require replacement. Gravity wins!
on December 10, 2015
I have a 2005 Volvo S40 where the headliner was becoming detached. I sprayed this on and reattached the headliner with ease and almost no mess. I didn't even dissemble the headliner from the roof of the car.
on March 26, 2017
I used this to apply an Alcantara cover to my console lid. The directions were hidden under the label: clean the surface, spray a medium coat and wait 10 minutes, apply a second coat opposite the angle of the first coat (like a cross hatch pattern) and wait ten more minutes, apply the fabric to the item and smooth it out, let it dry and you're done.
on April 16, 2017
Did the job. Dries slow enough to let you position the liner for wrinkle free gluing.
Has neat spray head to let you direct spray so as to keep glue where to aim it (important)
on March 19, 2017
Worked well. drys very quickly. Needs or should come with a straw for easier spray but all in all it sprays/distributes well and glued my inner roof just fine.
on July 3, 2016
Stains my light headliner...very difficult to apply without sticking up other things, and even more difficult to apply in small amounts. And the glue wont come off hard objects. And honestly I repaired my headliner and a month later the part I repaired was completely separated from the pillar. Wear gloves when using. It I guess works with a little practice but could be much better.
on March 28, 2017
This glue damage the headliner on my van, it melted the foam underneath. Everything got out of shaped. Finished the job using Elmer's glue. Sad, very sad...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.