Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 17, 2014
This is not the same lint roller. This one has skimpy paper and isn't sticky enough to catch lint. The flimsy sheets just tear off and are a waste.
on January 30, 2016
If you can snag this for $1-3, it's great. If you're considering paying more than that, well... we all get a little lazy, sometimes.
on July 22, 2015
3M Lint Roller is average in size and sheet count. There are not many sheets to this roll at all. I thought at the beginning I was going to get a good size sheet count for the money I paid but that didn't happen. However, I must say that there is a positive side to this. The lint roller sheets are excellent at removing nearly anything. The roller sheets picked up tons of cat hair! I have 8 rescue cats inside, so there is bound to be cat hair in many places. I was really happy that it took care of that. The sheets are also very strong and they detached from the perforation quite well too. I would love to order this product again if there were more sheets to the roll.
on February 18, 2013
deceptive tactics they show you a picture of a 80 sheet roll and send yo a thirty sheet roll, bait and switch.
on March 27, 2015
It's not as big (or it has less sheets) than I expected. Also ordered two refills for it & got two more just like this one ~ not refills.
on August 7, 2017
OK
on August 14, 2015
I should have read the other review before deciding to get this item. It is a total rip off!!!! The roller is very large, what is not shown in the picture is the super thin paper wrapping around the fat roller giving the impression of more quantity of paper. Don't be fooled, 4 of this roll will equal to 1 typical roll therefore, it is definitely a BAD deal. They should should show pic from the top of the product.
on August 2, 2014
Sometimes I get lazy and I don't sort my laundry.. When you wash towels and socks with all your other clothes at the same time, you tend to get a nasty coating of fuzzy towel lint all over your shirts and pants. This super sticky little fella picks up all that lint and then you just tear off the sheet and use a fresh new one. I also use this item to dust certain furniture, tables and couches.. Sounds weird but it works. I also use it a lot on my car seats and floor boards. It's amazing what these things pick up
on October 26, 2015
Does not work well. Doesn't pick up much. I have a Jack Russel she leaves hair where she lays on my daybed, (just the normal short little hairs), so I thought this might work to pick it up, but it does not. When I try to unroll a single sheet I end up with a mess of sheets all stuck together. I think the only that sticks to it is my hands and itself.
on November 3, 2013
With three kitties at home this roller is a must. We have one in the house, one in my car and one in my husbands car (and I just bought another one for work). For cat hair, it's excellent.....usually one or two sheets does the trick. For things like lint, or for getting fuzzy bits off black clothing, I sometimes use five to ten sheets. It's probably not the most environmentally friendly item you can use but it's still a great product.