3M 8511PB1-A-PS Particulate N95 Respirator with Valve
|Price:||$13.75 - $739.10|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Two-strap design with welded point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Features proprietary cool flow valve that reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Cool FlowValve reduces heat, moisture, and fogging
- Protects against certain non-oil-based products
- M-shaped nose clip for a comfortable fit
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed to help provide comfortable reliable worker respiratory protection against non-oil based particles
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
November 17, 2018
I have asthma and a paralyzed diaphragm so I have breathing difficulties. Dust masks have varying degrees of air flow restriction. Most filters make it very difficult for me to draw a breath of air. I found this 3M model to be free flowing and it actually seems to have a cooling effect. I use it when riding my lawn mower and cutting trees for fire wood (we have 15 acres of oak) and it is an excellent particulate matter and pollen (rag weed) filter. I have bought only one 2 pack but am now going to buy in larger quantities.
8 people found this helpfulComment