3M 9027 High Performance Cloth
|Price:||$4.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique Micro-texture safely removes fingerprints and dust without chemicals
- Ideal for computers and monitors, TV screens, VCRs, CD players, camera lenses, microscopes and other delicate surfaces
- No need to buy special polishes or pre-moistened wipes
- Note: the cloths do not scratch most surfaces, but can pick up particles that do scratch.
- Cloth is reusable & machine washable more than 100 times.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: 3M
- Model Number: 9027
For all electronics:
- Use the cloth dry or slightly damp for best results.
- Because of the cloth's superior dust lifting and trapping properties, 3M recommends frequent machine washings. Simply shaking the cloth out does not remove all particles.
Top Customer Reviews
Cleaning the cloth is simple. A little dish soap and warm water. Let it dry and it's good to go.
My only caveat is that when you use this to clean anything you might want to first blow or gently brush off heavier particles of dirt or dust. That way you avoid making any marks on the lens after you use this cloth to clean something. Another reviewer notes that if you have a water spot you may need to apply a little bit of cleaner before using this cloth.
I recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The best microfiber cloth by far. I have many lower quality cloths that saturate quickly and stop wiping perfectly clean, requiring many passes. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jmc
Got the job done, but nothing too special. But it is you want a cloth at a good price.Published 1 month ago by Shaas
Its great for removing dust from my flat screen TV and anything else for that matter.Published 2 months ago by Dave
This cloth is microfiber but bumpy and removed some of the coating from a camera lens. Others are smooth and silky, however i have not tried them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Neil Califano
Best type cloth I have found for wipe-down of guitar STRINGS after playing. The nap and texture is just right, and it is easy to hand wash and dries fast. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer