Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
3M Aqua-Pure Under Sink Water Filtration System - Model 3MFF100
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced drinking water system has a 6,000 gallon capacity - three times the capacity of first generation products
- Significantly reduces particulate, chlorine taste and odor, cysts and lead
- 0.2 nominal micron rating for particulate reduction
- Tested flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute
- Minimal under sink space required. No need to drill holes in sink faucet that could effect kitchen décor
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||016145233111 , 789542443574|
|EAN||0016145233111 , 0789542443574|
|Fabric Type||high adsorption carbon media|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10016145233118|
|Style||Water Filtration System|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
- Reduces particulate, chlorine taste & odor, parasitic protozoan cysts, lead, and select VOCs such as benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene and toxaphene.
- 6,000 gallon/22,712 liter capacity.
- Connects to the primary kitchen or bathroom water faucet for full flow filtration.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast & easy cartridge change-out with minimal effort.
- Advanced triple stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water.
- Pleated sub-micron membrane wraps carbon block to capture larger particulate.
3M Under Sink Water Full Flow Filter System 3MFF100
The 3M Under Sink Full Flow Water Filter System 3MFF100 is one of several options in a complete product portfolio delivering cleaner, clearer drinking water. This under sink filtration system is NSF listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste a select VOCs such as benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene and toxaphene. This system connects to the primary kitchen or bath water faucet.
3M Under Sink Full Flow Water Filter System 3MFF100 installs under the sink and is one of several options in a complete product portfolio delivering cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water. This system provides water filtration on demand for drinking (water, coffee, tea, baby formula) and for cooking purposes. This under sink drinking water filtration system is NSF listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, parasitic protozoan cysts, lead, and select VOCs such as benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene and toxaphene. Our 3MFF100 also reduces sediment. The universal system design allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems.
The 3M Under Sink Full Flow Water Filter System 3MFF100 includes everything needed for most installations, including: an attached mounting bracket and mounting screws and tubing. Also included in the head assembly is a built-in shut-off valve that allows for changing the Sanitary Quick Change filters without shutting off the water supply.
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.
3M branded water filtration products have been addressing water quality issues for over 50 years. 3M products offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are an advantage provided on many 3M water quality improvement solutions. 3M, a household brand name, is a known leader in filtration technology recognized for innovation, trust and quality around the world.
Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your family the best. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
- 6,000 gallon/22,712 liter capacity
- 2.5 gpm/9.5 lpm flow rate
- 3/8” NPT connection fittings
- 30-125 psi/ 207-862 kPa pressure range
- 40-100°F/4.4-37.8°C temperature range
The 3MFF100 Full Flow Drinking Water System helps reduce chlorine taste & odor from your drinking, cooking and cleaning water. Filter changes are quick and easy - twist on, twist off, no mess.
Style: Water Filtration System
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit is rated at 2.5 GPM and my sink is rated at 2.2 GPM. After installing this on my cold water line for my sink faucet, there was a noticeable drop in pressure. I'd estimate about 25-30% of the flow has been reduced by the filter. This is easily fixed by turning the water to the middle so that hot and cold are combine, but I bought this filter specifically for its 2.5 GPM since I didn't want to impede the water flow when doing dishes.
-Easy to install
-Water tastes excellent and the odor was gone
-Fittings are not included, this is not a con, the con is using the fittings. Push in tubing is a known leak point. I would have paid extra for 2 water lines that are factory crimped so I don't have to rely on push fittings. Mine leaks and it just an extra hassle to go to the home depot for extra fittings.
Also, the main driver for buying this as I love good coffee and good coffee needs pure water. Case closed and worth every penny.
The cost of the repacement filter is a little off-putting, but it should last for at least one year.