3M - 51131371731 Personal Protective Equipment Respirator Cartridge Filter, Hydrogen Fluoride, Lead, Asbestos, Cadmium, Arsenic, MDA, Metal Welding, Soldering, Brazing, Torch Cutting, Pouring, P100, 7093C, 6 Pairs (12 Each)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NIOSH APPROVED and provides the highest level of protection against oil and non-oil based particles
- USE WITH 3M Half Face and Full Face Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet cartridge/filter holders
- CHANNELED AIRFLOW protects filter for enhanced breathability and longer service life
- SIMPLIFIES USER SEAL CHECKS: Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- APPLICATIONS: Welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, Methylenedianiline (MDA) and Hydrogen Fluoride (HF)
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Specifications for this item
|Global Trade Identification Number||50051131371731|
|Included Components||Respirator Cartridges/Filters|
|Item Weight||8.0 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||7093C|
|Number of Items||12|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The 3M Hydrogen Fluoride Cartridge/Filter 7093C is NIOSH approved and provides the highest level of protection against oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M Half Face and Full Face Respirators 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, Methylenedianiline (MDA) and Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half face respirators or 50 times PEL with full face respirators. This filter also provides nuisance level* protection against organize vapors and acid gas exposures. Full face respirators must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). *3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapor and acid gases. Nuisance level organic vapor and acid gas refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Not NIOSH-approved for organic vapors or acid gases. Do not use for respiratory protection against organic vapors or acid gases (except hydrogen fluoride). Warning: Respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. Follow all local regulations. In the U. S. , a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94. 4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For correct use, consult supervisor and User Instructions, or call 3M Personal Safety Division (PSD) Technical Service in the U. S. A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414. Disclaimer: 3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e. g. , for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e. g. , U. S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and limitations. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, or death. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 3.88 x 8 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 7093C
- Date First Available : October 12, 2012
- Manufacturer : 3M Industrial Market Center
- ASIN : B009POHPK0
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,616 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
3M personal protective equipment sold through Amazon's Industrial and Scientific Department is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.