- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00HD276B4
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
3M Double Coated Tape 444 Clear
|Price:||$1,193.97 - $1,326.86|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
3M Double Coated Tape 444
3M Double Coated Tape 444 features 3M Adhesive 300, a medium-firm acrylic adhesive ideal for joining materials that are smooth, thin and have low residual stress. It is excellent for foams and LSE plastics such as polyethylene, as well as HSE plastics. Adhesive is applied to both sides of a 0.5 mil PET film which adds structural stability. This tape features a 55# densified kraft liner.
- Excellent for foam and gasket attachment, HSE and LSE plastics such as polyethylene
- Quick flowing adhesive delivers high initial adhesion for faster lamination
- 0.5 mil PET film carrier adds dimensional stability and easier handling during slitting and die-cutting
- 3M™ Adhesive 300 aggressively bonds to many surfaces, including plastics like polyethylene
- 55# 3.2 mil densified kraft liner makes for easy release
A Double Coated Tape for Foams and LSE Plastics
Excellent for textured plastics, foams, fabrics and coated papers, 3M Double Coated Tape 444 features 3M Adhesive 300 on a 0.5 mil polyester (PET) film carrier. The medium-firm acrylic adhesive delivers high initial and final adhesion for efficient laminating procedures. The durable polyester film carrier between the adhesive layers improves the handling and strength of the tape, and adds stability during processes such as die-cutting and slitting. The adhesive is applied at 1.4 mils on the liner side and 2 mils on the face side for effective wet-out. The 55# densified kraft paper release liner makes for fast, efficient application.
About 3M Adhesive 300
3M Adhesive 300 is a medium-firm acrylic adhesive system featuring both high initial adhesion and good UV and chemical resistance and strong holding power. The design of the adhesive results in high initial adhesion and good temperature performance. The formulation gives 3M Adhesive 300 a consistently strong bond across a range of temperatures up to 250°F/121°C short term.
What is Double Coated Tape?
In general, double coated tape is composed of a paper, film, or tissue carrier that is coated on both sides with pressure sensitive adhesive. The adhesive is protected by a peel-away liner that is removed at the time of application. These tapes can be applied by hand or with a dispenser. Double coated tape dispensers are available in a variety of configurations ranging from manual to fully automatic. Applications for double coated tape are found in electronics, automotive, aerospace, general industrial, and fabrication markets.
- Medical diagnostic test strips
- Plastic film lamination/bonding
- Foam lamination
- Gasket attachment
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?