- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 9.3 x 4.1 inches ; 3.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004MPRJJ4
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 021200879777
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #735,629 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
3M EPX Manual Applicator, 200 mL
|Price:||$528.66 + $13.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$52.76 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient alternative to spot welds, rivets and other mechanical fasteners
- UL listing 746C makes this tape ideal for a wide range of electronic products
- Plasticizer resistant
|Global Trade Identification Number||50021200879772|
|Manufacturer Series Number||9136|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicator
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicators are used to dispense two-component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives packaged in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. There are a variety of applicators available to match the needs of your manufacturing process.
- Dispenses two-component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives
- Offers take-it-to-the-job convenience without the need for air hoses or electrical cords
- Ensures correct mix ratio during dispensing; no need to weigh components
- Minimizes waste and mess associated with hand mixing
Dispenses Two-Component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives
3M Scotch-Weld EPX (Exact Proportioning and mixing) manual applicators make dispensing two-component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives clean, easy and with minimal waste. Manual hand motion drives the dual pistons directly into the Duo-Pak cartridge, applying equal pressure and feeding the two components of the adhesive directly into the mixing nozzle (sold separately). These manual applicators offer take-it-to-the job convenience: no air hoses or electrical cords necessary.
Mixes as it Dispenses, Minimizing Material Waste
3M Scotch-Weld Manual Applicators ensure accurate measurement, thorough mixing and precise placement of material. Other advantages include improved mixing ratio accuracy with no hand mixing required and efficient use of adhesive.
Choose original 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Mixing Nozzles to ensure the accurate performance of 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Applicators for the ideal system for assembly, maintenance and in-field service.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In the 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, they apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, their technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- Panel to frame/stiffener to panel
- Small joint assembly
- Mounting and trim attachment
- Sealing, potting and encapsulating
- Large surface lamination
- Applications where precision mixing is required
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicator 200 mL.
Size: 200 ml
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer3M packages and labels its industrial/commercial products for purchase and use by industrial, professional, and commercial customers. Unless specifically stated on the product package or applicable product literature, 3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to individual consumers (ie., the general public).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The advantage to using this is that the two components are metered out precise enough that I noticed a difference in the quality of the adhesive cure when compared to hand measured. The adhesive never had a slight tack to it after cure when using this tool.
The other advantage is that you can use mixing nozzles, which makes injecting mixed adhesive a breeze.
It's well made and works great, a quality product from 3M.