3M 50004 Scotch-Weld EPX Plus II Applicator W 10:1, 2:1 and 1:1 Plunger Model 91
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Markets: Industrial General, sporting goods, solar energy, wind energy, composites, electronics, aerospace, military, transportation and materials.
- Applications: gluing, joints, gluing, fixing, mounting, encapsulating and sealing plant.
- Comes with 10:1, 2:1 and 1:1 plungers
- Markets: General industrial, sporting goods, solar energy, wind energy, composites, electronics, military, transportation and aerospace.
|Color||Light Grey, Black|
|Global Trade Identification Number||50021200500096|
|Item Weight||6.2 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||EPX PLUS II APPL|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-560-4251|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||50ml (1.7 oz)|
Specification for this product family
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicator
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicators are used to dispense two-component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives packaged in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. There are a variety of applicators available to match the needs of your manufacturing process.
- Dispenses two-component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives
- Offers take-it-to-the-job convenience without the need for air hoses or electrical cords
- Ensures correct mix ratio during dispensing; no need to weigh components
- Minimizes waste and mess associated with hand mixing
Dispenses Two-Component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives
3M Scotch-Weld EPX (Exact Proportioning and mixing) manual applicators make dispensing two-component 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives clean, easy and with minimal waste. Manual hand motion drives the dual pistons directly into the Duo-Pak cartridge, applying equal pressure and feeding the two components of the adhesive directly into the mixing nozzle (sold separately). These manual applicators offer take-it-to-the job convenience: no air hoses or electrical cords necessary.
Mixes as it Dispenses, Minimizing Material Waste
3M Scotch-Weld Manual Applicators ensure accurate measurement, thorough mixing and precise placement of material. Other advantages include improved mixing ratio accuracy with no hand mixing required and efficient use of adhesive.
Choose original 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Mixing Nozzles to ensure the accurate performance of 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Applicators for the ideal system for assembly, maintenance and in-field service.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In the 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, they apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, their technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
- Panel to frame/stiffener to panel
- Small joint assembly
- Mounting and trim attachment
- Sealing, potting and encapsulating
- Large surface lamination
- Applications where precision mixing is required
This applicator is a low-cost portable, self contained metering, mixing and dispensing machine that simultaneously meters and mixes two-part adhesives as the material is applied.
From the Manufacturer
This plunger is for the 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Plus II Applicator. The EPX Plus II Applicator is used to dispense 3M Scotch-Weld adhesives in duo-pak cartridges. The applicator is a low-cost portable, self contained metering, mixing and dispensing machine that simultaneously meters and mixes two-part adhesives as the material is applied.
Size: 50ml (1.7 oz)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The advantage to using this is that the two components are metered out precise enough that I noticed a difference in the quality of the adhesive cure when compared to hand measured. The adhesive never had a slight tack to it after cure when using this tool.
The other advantage is that you can use mixing nozzles, which makes injecting mixed adhesive a breeze.