|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||6143-BA-10|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Certification||UL 510 Listed|
3M 88 Electrical Tape, .75-Inch by 66-Foot by .0085-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pvc backing and mastic sealant protects against alkalis, abrasion, uv rays and moisture; can be used in a variety of weather conditions
- Strong mastic sealant conforms well to various applications
- Use for electrical connection sealing and insulating in applications up to 600V
- Product dimensions are 2.5 in x 10 ft x 45 mil
- Black color, engineered with sturdy polyvinyl chloride and mastic
- 8.5 mil heavy-duty, premium grade, all-weather vinyl electrical insulating tape
- Maintains conformability for cold weather applications
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prevent corrosion and moisture damage with Scotch sealant 06147. For electrical connections up to 600V, it's an ideal choice to provide sealing when a thinner profile for smaller, light-duty applications is required. It's self-fusing and has a flexible PVC backing that withstands harsh weather conditions. Use it in temperatures from 32 to 100 Degrees F (0 to 38 Degrees C).
From the Manufacturer
Scotch Electrical Tapes are stretchy, conformable, vinyl plastic. Insulates and protects against abrasion, water, solvent splashes and chemicals. Flame retardant and weather resistant. U.L Listed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
See photo of plastic wrapper and actual package
Actual roll size is much smaller than my other super 88 x 66ft rolls
I use electrical tape for the normal purposes, but I also like to kayak and it is what you used to connect the main part of the paddle to your paddle stick. I found if you don't buy good quality electrical tape, the tape just comes undone which defeats the purpose of using it. That's why I bought this product.
It's great stuff, and you can tell it is good quality. I recommend it.
I also like that it comes with a basic, not to strong but still nice to have plastic cover with lid for the tape keeping big it clean in your tool box. That was a nice surprise.