Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 16.9 Oz|Change
Price:$17.99+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on September 4, 2013
3M is no longer manufacturing Nexcare Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer. I learned this by contacting 3M directly after ordering Nexcare from 2 different outlets here on Amazon and receiving Avagard D instead each time. Avagard D has a stronger alcohol smell and I am worried it will dry out my 4 yr. old granddaughter's hands. I had ordered Nexcare because it does not smell as strong and doesn't dry out my hands.
on June 27, 2010
The nozzle extends so far that your hands don't bump into the bottle. Good for a public restroom. Ugly for home use..
on October 19, 2011
I use a lot of sanitizer as I am all over the place in public and was working as a CNA at one time.
This stuff doesn't have any strong scents and leaves my hands feeling very soft.
on June 10, 2013
I'm assuming the sanitizing part works (supposed to rub your hands for 15 seconds). The nice part about this product is the moisturizer. I can definitely tell a difference between this product and a normal sanitizer... Hands are in better shape after each use.
on January 23, 2014
I used this at the hospital, and I find it doesn't dry out my hands like regular moisturizer. I actually use this when handling my baby.
on July 19, 2012
I work in a nursing home, and the alcohol products provided in the facility are too gunky and too drying. My skin - and infection control - is important enough to me to pay for my own sanitizer. No matter how often I use it, my hands never get dry or irritated. There is also some evidence that liquid or foam alcohol rubs are more effective than gels, because they spread more easily. Either way, I'm sold!
on March 22, 2014
Great product. My dad has very fragile skin, very thin, regular hand sanitizers burn his skin. This works great, even my sister loves it - non drying, gentle on the hands.
on October 21, 2013
Probably one of the most effective hand-san you can buy for home use. Better than the alcohol, for sure. Leaves your skin feeling better too...I only wish it came in a more attractive, less "hospital-looking" bottle.
on May 13, 2013
Anti-bacterial sanitizer, but with a lotion base so that your hands don't dry out. Great for offices and classrooms. Lasts a while
on April 24, 2013
I use this hand sanitizer to refill the small bottles that I carry in my purse. I really like it because it moisturizes and it doesn't have any kind of overly strong smell. Really good product overall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.