- High-strength, postformable adhesive bonds to laminates, metal, and some rubbers as well as porous surfaces such as soft foam
- Extended tack allows up to one hour after application before bonding
- Low VOC <20% aerosol is GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified SM, meets CARB, OTC, and LADCO requirements, and helps contribute to LEED® credits
- Pebble spray pattern will not telegraph through (show through) thin veneers and glossy laminates
- Available in clear or red
- Features longer open time and more aggressive tack than comparable adhesives
- Ideal for woodworking and large surface laminations
- Bonding range of up to 60 minutes allows time to adjust substrate, reducing rework and increasing flexibility
- Effectively bond metals, wood, rubber, carpet and flooring
- Low VOC, GREENGUARD® Certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits
3M Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive Red Low VOC, 24 fl oz can, net wt 19.8 oz (Pack of 1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Upper Temperature Range||120 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||94 ET AERO|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
3M™ Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive - Low VOC less than 20% by weight is specifically designed for decorative laminate bonding, including postformable applications such as bonding around a curved edge. The product’s extended tack allows up to one hour after application before bonding. A high solids concentration provides more coverage per pound. The unique pebble spray pattern will not telegraph through (show through) thin veneers and glossy laminates. 3M Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive will also bond porous surfaces, such as soft foams and carpet, to metal, melamine, wood, particle board, and some rubbers. Applications include woodworking, specialty vehicle interiors, and marine craft interiors.
3M Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive Low VOC (less than 20% by weight) aerosol is GREENGUARD certifiedsm, SCAQMD Rule 1168 compliant, and meets the most stringent air quality standards in the U.S., including California. The spray glue contains no methylene chloride, chloroform, ethylene dichloride, perchloroethylene, or trichloroethylene. 3M Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive helps contribute to LEED® credits.
The first aerosol adhesive was manufactured by 3M Company in 1964. The company quickly followed with spray lubricants and adhesive removers. Today, 3M focuses on reducing our products’ environmental footprint while maintaining or improving quality, producing low-emission versions of trusted 3M standbys that reduce volatile organic compounds (VOCs) by up to 50% while providing equal or enhanced performance.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division delivers application-specific products that provide durability, strength, and special characteristics such as temperature resistance and short- and long-term protection. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
3M packages and labels its industrial/commercial products for purchase and use by industrial, professional, and commercial customers. Unless specifically stated on the product package or applicable product literature, 3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to individual consumers (ie., the general public).