Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on December 17, 2012
I purchased these transparencies for photo etching of homemade PCBs. Combined with my venerable Brother HL-1440 laser printer at 1200DPI, I've created very nice reasonably fine-pitched single-sided circuit boards for SMT components.
on August 15, 2014
i use this to print transparencies. plain black. works well for what i need. this paper doesn't crinkle going through the printer like other transparency papers. that is so important for me. i wasted alot of sheets and toner before finding this brand
on August 24, 2013
This product is used to print photo positives for printed circuit cards on a Samsung ML-1630 laser printer. The toner adheres perfectly and I get crisp, clear prints with resolution of 1200 dots per inch. Highly recommended for precision work.
on March 30, 2012
Great value for a product becoming harder and harder to find in office supply stores. It prints easily in my laser printer without any jamming.
on August 26, 2011
Ok, even I admit that was horrible. Either way, they are good quality transparency films at a good price. Origionally I got a casette drive cleaning tape from the person selling me mine but I got the right stuff eventually and it works fine. I use mine to make negatives for making stencils with photo-emulsion and over-priced 110 micron screens also purchased from amazon. They work fine with the only issue being that they ocasionally leave a line of uncooked emulsion around where the sheet ends that gets washed out, leaving me to have to tape the stencil screen. Was that a run on scentence?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.