Consider this available item
3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope, Black Plated Chestpiece and Eartubes, Black Tube, 27 inch, 3131BE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The only dual-sided chestpiece in the Cardiology line provides versatile auscultation for both adult and pediatric patients
- Two tunable diaphragms respond with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Expand versatility by converting pediatric side to open bell for low frequencies, using the nonchill bell sleeve (included)
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise interference from two external tubes rubbing together
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
Specifications for this item
|Ean||8023279324723 , 7081266483892|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00707387575199|
|Item Weight||11.6 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Cardiology III|
|Number of Items||1|
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
The 3M Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
The power to learn in the palm of your hand with our free educational app.
Practice your auscultation skills anytime, anywhere with the 3M Littmann Learning Institute app, free with the purchase of a 3M Littmann Stethoscope. The app allows you to practice and improve your auscultations skills, which can result in better performance in school or your practice and provide better patient outcomes.
With the app, you can:
- Develop diagnostic skills using patient scenarios
- Listen to real heart and lung sounds to recognize different conditions
- Track your progress
- Test your knowledge
Unlock the full content of the app with the serial number found on the chestpiece of your Littmann stethoscope.
Go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app and start training today!
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
From the Manufacturer
Suggested Applications: Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and pediatric patients. Ideally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, pediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students.
Manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.69 x 1.77 x 14.96 inches; 11.64 Ounces
- Item model number : 3131BE
- Department : Healthcare
- Date First Available : March 22, 2006
- Manufacturer : 3M Littmann
- ASIN : B004QEZ2U4
Best Sellers Rank:
#123,964 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #382 in Stethoscopes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an EMT on an ambulance, I have no trouble hearing sounds in a noisy environment. I know without a doubt what I am hearing and am confident in what I hear using this stethoscope. I used to have a Littmann Classic II S.E. which was great but this stethoscope is far more superior. This stethoscope just makes everything sound so much louder and more clear. The length is just right also. Overall, I highly recommend it and if you are going into the medical field, any cardiology stethoscope is the only option one should have. Spend the extra money, It's 100% worth it and with proper care, they will last decades.