- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00AZAMRYW
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope (Multiple Sizes/Colors)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||3M Littmann|
|Manufacturer Series Number||Master Classic II|
From the manufacturer
3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope brings together award-winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity. It delivers reliable performance and comfortable use to professionals dedicated to providing the best patient care.
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope combines the reliable, versatile acoustic performance of tunable diaphragm technology with the portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece. The Master Classic II stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to detect, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Master Classic II stethoscope is made in the USA. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
3M Littmann Stethoscopes are used by millions of medical professionals around the world who are dedicated to achieving the best patient outcomes. Littmann stethoscopes offer superb acoustic performance, consistently high quality, and outstanding value. Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.
|Master Classic II||Cardiology III||NEW Cardiology IV||Master Cardiology|
|Ideal For||Diagnosis and Physical Assessment||Cardiology/High Performance||Cardiology/High Performance||Cardiology/High Performance|
|Warranty||3 Years||5 Years||7 Years||7 Years|
|Chestpiece Design/Material||Single Sided/Plated and Polished Alloy||Single Sided/Machined Stainless Steel||Double Sided/Machined Stainless Steel||Single Sided/Cast Stainless Steel|
|Available Color/Finishes||9 Colors/ 2 Finishes||16 Colors/ 6 Finishes||7 Colors/ Stainless Steel Finish||7 Colors/ 3 Finishes|
|Diaphragm – tunable: hear different frequency sounds without turning over or repositioning||Tunable Diaphragm||Two Tunable Diaphragms||Redesigned Single-piece Tunable Diaphragm on each side of the Chestpiece||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Tube Design||Single Lumen Tubing||Dual Lumen Tubing||Dual Lumen Tubing||Dual Lumen Tubing|
|Weight/Length||160 grams, 27"/69cm||175, 180 grams Available in 22” / 56cm and 27” / 69cm||167, 177 grams Available in 22” / 56cm and 27” / 69cm||175, 185 grams Available in 22” / 56cm and 27” / 69cm|
|Made in the USA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Single- sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.- Soft- sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.- Non- chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|