- Chestpiece delivers Littmann's highest acoustic performance along with handcrafted, eye-catching design
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise interference from two external tubes rubbing together
- Special-Procedures Adaptor (included) for infant or pediatric auscultation adds versatility to the instrument. Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope
|Price:||$149.58 - $597.26|
|Brand Name||3M Littmann|
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is characterized by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line; with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
The power to learn in the palm of your hand with our free educational app.
Practice your auscultation skills anytime, anywhere with the 3M Littmann Learning Institute app, free with the purchase of a 3M Littmann Stethoscope. The app allows you to practice and improve your auscultations skills, which can result in better performance in school or your practice and provide better patient outcomes.
With the app, you can:
- Develop diagnostic skills using patient scenarios
- Listen to real heart and lung sounds to recognize different conditions
- Track your progress
- Test your knowledge
Unlock the full content of the app with the serial number found on the chestpiece of your Littmann stethoscope.
Go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app and start training today!
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
Top Customer Reviews
I personally prefer the Cardio III after trying the Master. I think if you are used to the Master it is a good scope, but coming from the Cardio III it was hard to adjust. I would personally recommend the Cardio III over the Master scope for a first scope due to better ease of use, versatility, comfort, and price. ymmv.