BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

3M Paint Project Respirator, Medium
Size: Medium|Style: 1 Pack|Change

on October 3, 2017
Excellent mask and works as others have described.

Use caution when attaching the filter housing to the mask. You MUST line up the notch on the filter housing with notch on mask or you will damage the three studs on the mask. Attaching the filter to mask directions are in the docs with pictures for a reason. Read them first before attempting to attach filter to mask.
on August 26, 2017
I use these respirators for all kinds of projects. They filter out Organic Vapor fumes from various paints and sealants. They also filter out bad odors, so if you have a really smelly problem to deal with this makes it a lot easier to breathe. This one comes with a pair of pre-filters to block dust and extend the life of the actual vapor filters.
on October 18, 2017
Bought this to use with insecticide spraying. I have a beard and it says not for use with facial hair. I'm not using it for long periods and when I smelled the insecticide I pressed it harder to my face and the smell immediately was gone. I weigh 190 and am 6'. I got a medium and it's a good fit.
on October 4, 2017
This really works well. Very tight fit and you can hear the air running through filter pads. Way better than my last respirator. Protect your lungs, don’t paint without it. Fit is comfortable as it’s lightweight. Good quality construction worth a little more money.
on June 21, 2017
fits all nice. I love it and I will be testing it this week with some harsh chemicals that I will be spraying over my house.
on June 30, 2017
So far seems to do the job. I paint mostly with waterborne acrylic paints and they have a distinct odor. this eliminates that and keeps me from breathing in any over spray. Fairly comfortable to wear for shorter 20-30 minutes at a time.
on September 3, 2014
I purchased this respirator in order to tackle a number of DIY projects in an older home, including removing old roofing material (made of God-only-knows-what), priming and painting concrete (with oil-based material), painting interior walls (with latex/enamel), and sanding, sealing and finishing hardwood floors (with oil-based stain and poly). I spent WHOLE DAYS wearing this respirator, and it remained effective and comfortable the entire time. The organic volatiles cartridge is amazing. Even after 4-5 continuous days of exposure I was not able to detect any odor while painting, staining or finishing my projects. The dust filter did a great job of taking out particulates while I was sanding -- in my case the entire filter turned bright orange with sawdust but I was able to continue breathing normally. The straps adjust in a number of spots for optimum comfort, and it's easy to test the fit and replace the filters and cartridges (which are cheap and readily available).
on September 29, 2014
Okay, I will be the first to say I slow rolled buying myself a respirator. I read all the safety reviews and had heard about the issues. It wasn't until about a year into my woodworking I started realizing I was getting short of breath walking up the stairs at my work and kind of made the connection. I've been using my respirator now fairly aggressively: anytime I'm sanding, antyime I'm using the tablesaw for multiple boards, lots of router work....etc. I knew I was benefitting, but the real evidence was just last week when I was taking a break and had my respirator sitting on the table in front of me, and you can SEE how yellowed the filters have become from all the stuff they had been cleaning out of the air I breathe. It was really nasty to look at and consider that had been what I had been breathing in and coating my lungs with. I'm no safety Nazi, but I would highly recommend getting one if you are sitting on the fence.
on June 28, 2016
I do painting and hydro dipping and even though I work outside, I needed extra protection from the fumes and chemicals. It was very easy to assemble and the directions were very clear. It was very easy to adjust to fit my head properly. I was surprised at how comfortable it really was, I was expecting it to be really bad. I live in Florida so there is no way of getting around it being hot and it does make your face sweat alot. I would recommend this product. I am very please with my purchase.
on April 28, 2015
Uses: Sanding wood/ Fiberglass wood, and cutting MDF.

I use to use those cheap one time use mouth filter things for cutting wood but they don't mold to your face well so I decided to upgrade and it was well needed. When I am in a room with MDF dust I don't breath it in nor is it in my nose and mouth; when I am done working I can see all the dust that it trapped in my filters and that visually shows you how much would actually be in your lungs. I cant even smell fiberglass when I am working which is also a huge plus. I also spray painted a bike in my garage closed with no air circulation to see how long it would take before I could smell paint and it took about 15 minutes before it was barely noticeable but it was night and day compared to not having one my face. So for the sake of your health I highly recommend it.

As far as size, I am 6ft and maybe 155LBS and a medium fits perfect. I had it one for about 2 hours straight and the only complaint I had was my nose but I wear my make TIGHT because I am not trying to damage my lungs anymore than I already have.