|Item Weight||2.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 60 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||M12|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1080-M12|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3M 1080 M12 MATTE BLACK 5ft x 1ft (5 Sq/ft) Car Wrap Vinyl Film
|Price:||$11.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- When applied correctly to the appropriate hard surface the film is very durable and scratch resistant.
- When heated and stretched it can be applied to extreme curved surfaces with a little patience and work.
- Manufactured with two color layers for dimensional stability and durability.
- Once applied and bonded to you surface you may clean it and polish it with any type of cleaning agent that is used for painted surfaces.
- Rapid Air adhesive needs to be applied dry and can be re lifted, repositioned and stretched before going over with a squeegee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
3M 1080 Series Matte Black Vinyl is a dual cast film specifically designed for vehicle application to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film over the surface of the vehicle until you apply firm pressure. 3M 1080 is available in 60in (5 ft) widths making it possible to wrap virtually any section of a vehicle without seams. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation, when professionally installed. Saving valuable installation time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I did place this over slightly "textured" automotive interior plastic trim, and it adheres just fine.
You can see my photos that show this film two months after applying it. Everything you see that's black (other than the floor mat) is this film. Took about an hour to do it all. I applied it in a heated garage, about 60 to 65 degrees F. I would not attempt to apply this in cooler conditions than that. The warmer it is, the better this goes on.
Overall, I trust the 3M brand to provide a quality product, and this vinyl is beautiful plus looks like it will last a long time without fading. However, 3M definitely needs to work on their packaging and shipping procedures in order to ensure customers aren't receiving damaged product.
Made my sun damaged roof and scratched hood look new