|Item model number||MPF830123|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.3 x 0 x 7.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.29 x 0.02 x 7.2 inches|
3M Easy-On Privacy Filter for Apple iPad 2/3/4 Landscape (MPF830123)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3M's privacy technology lets you use your tablet in public without revealing personal or confidential information
- You'll see the information on your display while people on either side only see a darkened screen
- Unique, removable feature allows you to stay private when needed; remove filter to share
- Bubble-free application allows the privacy filter to be quickly and easily applied and reapplied numerous times
- Custom fit to your Apple iPad 2/3/4
- Privacy in landscape; change device orientation to share
- Lightweight, thin, frameless design
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
3M Easy-On Privacy Filters allow you to view your tablet in public without revealing confidential information. Bubble-free application allows the privacy filter to be quickly and easily applied and reapplied numerous times.
Top customer reviews
I thought this filter might buy my guilt a reprieve, but it doesn't entirely. The filter is excellent at providing privacy for your text documents, but it doesn't hide the colors or the general shapes quite as well, especially in a dimly lit room. So, iconic apps like Microsoft Excel (or ESPN) may be made out by a neighbor who is sitting right next to you.
However, if you're a manager who needs to keep personnel information private, the filter provides excellent assistance.
Overall, I'm pleased with the filter, but it isn't perfect.
One more note: I have a Logitech keyboard that my iPad fits into. I've had to be very careful to apply the filter in a slightly off-center manner (i.e., skewed towards the volume button) to keep my iPad from falling out of the Logitech slot.