Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on April 22, 2017
Excellent
on March 14, 2016
Solid goggles. I use them when working / performing handyman tasks, and for sporting activities.

Coincidentally they double as windshield for when I go trail running or hiking in the winter. There is a very small tint of maybe 5%.

I don't like running on trails with heavily tinted sunglasses... these work well in combination with a visor for blocking the sun, and cold wind which makes the eyes tear. I imagine they would be good for cycling.

Foam gasket is removable so you can easily increase ventilation in the event glasses fog up.
on May 20, 2014
I like these a lot. They are light weight, pretty ok looking and comfortable. They are far more mirrored than they look in the images but still useful in relatively low light settings. The foam seal is comfortable and does fairly well at keeping dust out. I got these mainly for EMS work and will likely order a completely clear pair as well. For the money they are hard to beat. Really, pretty decent product that I would recommend.

They lack a fifth star because while they are listed as anti-fog they fog up easily. They were essentially fog free outside with some airflow but fogged up on a five minute walk through a hospital. That is almost a deal breaking flaw but the positive points of the design make them a four star product in spite of it. They will make great "expendable" eye protection and will certainly be replacing the pair I that is currently in my jump bag.

More than reasonable quality for the price and better than others I have used at double the price even with the fogging.
on October 30, 2016
Used these in refinery work. very useful with the holes for strapsfor your earplugs, and the foam insert being removable. When I know I will be drilling and particles/debris will fly everywhere I use the insert.
on September 17, 2016
This are well made but too small for my face bones. A claim of universal fit is discriminating to us big heads.We are people too. I felt they would fit Beaker from the muppets or a can of soda perfectly.
on December 20, 2014
I bought these to wear while cutting grass/weeds. My weed infested yard is very dusty when I cut it, and it was irritating my eyes even with other safety glasses on. These curve to fit your face and the gasket keeps out most of the dust. Very happy and I will continue to use these. The indoor/outdoor tint is very light. It does help to dim the sun a little, but you may want to get the darker ones if you plan to use them mostly outdoors.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2015
My favorite work glasses. I don't use the foam insert it's to hot for me.
Most comfortable, non fogging, scratch resistant glasses. I bought the tinted ones cause I work around bright LED's all day. All my employees were jealous and wanted a pair heh.. soo now my employer provides them for us for free! It was one of the best investments I've made!
on February 22, 2015
They've scratched up pretty easily, and the foam padding's glue is failing to keep it connected to the lenses after a little over a month. Otherwise, they're comfortable and they haven't broken yet, although as I've mentioned there are some areas where the glasses could be made better.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2015
Very comfortable fit with the foam in place, just the right amount of mirror on the lenses for indoor/outdoor, and my kids think they are cool. Only drawback is they do fog a little due to the nice snug fit around your eyes. I will buy again.
on January 13, 2015
If you have big cheekbones, these won't work. I even tried to make them work by taking off the foam and then they were so close that my eyelashes kept hitting the lense when i blinked. Didn't work for me.