- Item Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B008MCUF80
- Item model number: 312-1274
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#137,766 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #110 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Hunting > Eyewear & Hearing Protection > Earplugs
- #887 in Industrial & Scientific > Occupational Health & Safety Products > Personal Protective Equipment > Hearing Protection > Earplugs
- #1116 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Tactical & Personal Defense > Protective Body Equipment
3M E-A-Rsoft FX Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation 312-1274 in Poly Bag
|Price:||$29.33 ($0.29 / Earplugs) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$0.00 (0%) with Subscribe & Save|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Soft, pliable foam offers comfort for wearing over an extended time
- Bell shape allows easy fitting and removal
- Slow recovery foam effectively seals the earcanal and helps provide reliable hearing protection
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 dB, CSA Class AL
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
|Number of Items||100|
|Global Trade Identification Number||10080529120677|
|Included Components||3M E-A-Rsoft FX Corded Earplugs, Hearing Conservation 312-1274 in Poly Bag|
|Manufacturer Series Number||312-1274|
|Warranty Description||As Labeled|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
3M personal protective equipment sold through Amazon's Industrial and Scientific Department is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. It is essential that all product user instructions and government regulations on the use of each product be followed in order for the product to help protect the wearer. Misuse of personal protective equipment may result in injury, sickness, or death. For correct product selection and use, individuals should consult their on-site safety professional or industrial hygienist. For additional product information, visit www.3M.com/PPESafety.
From the Manufacturer
3M™ E-A-Rsoft™ FX™ Earplugs, Hearing Conservation, seal the earcanal with soft, slow-recovery foam for noise reduction and reliable hearing protection. The bell shape allows for easy fitting and removal. Earplugs come in a poly bag to keep them clean prior to use. Recommended applications include assembly and mechanical, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, metal repair, painting, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding. These earplugs are commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, automotive, construction, general manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals.
These soft polyurethane foam earplugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 dB and are test compatible with the 3M E-A-Rfit™ Validation System.
Not only is noise present in our daily routines and recreational activities, but millions of Americans work in hazardous noise on a daily basis. Estimates from the National Institutes of Health suggest that hearing loss afflicts 28 million Americans. About one third of those cases are at least partially attributable to noise. Hearing loss due to noise is almost entirely preventable by judicious use of hearing protection.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Occupational Health and Environmental Safety products, focused on worker safety, include respirators, hearing-protection products, air-monitoring devices, environmental-safety products, and comprehensive training programs. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
Number of Items: 100
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?