|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||32115|
|Manufacturer Part Number||32115|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3M Sandpaper, 32115, 80, 9 in x 11 in
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Five sheets of 80 grit sandpaper designed to be used by hand sanding
- These coarse 9" inch by 11" inch papers can be used stripping paint to metal, featheredging around the repair area, as well as shaping and sanding body filler.
- Use during Stage 1 of the 3M Body Repair System.
- The abrasive is a long-lasting tough mineral, resists loading.
- Designed to be used with 3M Large Sanding Block (03149)
Add 5 products that arrive in the same month to unlock savings on thousands of other eligible products. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dry sanding only, on machine or by hand. Used for finishing plastic filler and scratch refinement of bare metal. For non-critical, short-term application.
From the manufacturer
3M Sandpaper combines everything you need for exceptional sanding in your auto body projects. Tough, long-lasting aluminum oxide abrasive in a range of grits is built on light, medium and heavy paper backing for finishing jobs large and small. Bonded construction increases durability and resists clogging for longer sheet life. Sandpaper is ideal at every stage of the 3M Body Repair System.
Simply the Right Sandpaper for Your Auto Repair Job
Long used for a wide range of industrial applications, 3M Sandpaper delivers toughness and flexibility for auto body repair projects large and small. This combination of materials makes hand or machine sanding of auto body surfaces faster, easier and more cost-effective. It features tough aluminum oxide abrasive that self-fractures during use for longer life. Abrasive is built on a choice of paper backing from light A-weight paper to heavier D-weight paper for jobs requiring extra support. All of it is resin bonded to resist heat and to reduce dust clogging, helping lengthen the life of each sheet. Choose 3M Sandpaper in a range of abrasive grades for jobs ranging from stripping paint to fine featheredging. This sandpaper works great with Bondo Body Filler.
3M provides a durable, effective sandpaper for each stage of the 3M Body Repair System.
About Aluminum Oxide Abrasive
Aluminum oxide is popular because of its fast cut-rate and long life. This natural mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures during use to expose fresh cutting edges where traditional abrasives can quickly wear down. Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminum oxide is highly effective for sanding and finishing.
- Range of abrasive grits for each step of auto body repair
- Great for stripping paint to metal, featheredging around repair area and shaping/sanding body filler
- Aluminum oxide abrasive cuts fast, lasts a long time and resists loading
- Light to heavy paper backing is suitable for machine or hand sanding
- Resin bonded for heat resistance and added durability
- Use at every stage of the 3M Body Repair System
- Use during each of the 3M Body Repair System
- Use for dry sanding
- Strip paint from metal, plastic or fiberglass panels
- Shape, sand and refine body filler
- Shaping of auto panels or fairing of boat hulls
- Fine featheredging
- Shape and sand glaze or spot putty before priming
- Excellent for use with 3M Sanding Block 03148 or 03149
About the 3M Body Repair System
Even a small repair can seem complex at first.
So 3M’s Body Repair System simplifies the entire automotive body repair process by dividing it into four stages:
- Stage 1 – Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 – Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 – Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 – Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
Better Science for Better Sanding from 3M
There’s a 3M Sandpaper for any stage of successful auto body work. With a full range of abrasive grades and paper backing plus tough, long-lasting materials and construction, this sandpaper is not just a must for any auto body job. It is an excellent example of how 3M brings out the best in any of your auto care projects large and small: Science. Applied to Life.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.