|Manufacturer||3M AAD Consumer (Domestic)|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||32115|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||32115|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3M Sandpaper, 32115, 80 Grit, 9 in x 11 in, 5 per pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAND AUTO SURFACE TO BARE METAL - 80 GRIT is great for removing paint and rust from metal or fiberglass surfaces. Also great for shaping body filler.
- CUTS FAST - Combination of minerals and materials makes auto body sanding faster and easier.
- LASTS LONGER - Course aluminum oxide mineral last 2.5X longer than conventional 3M sandpaper
- CLOG RESISTANT SHEETS - Unique 3M mineral blend resists clogging and loading meaning less dust removal.
- SUPER STRONG ABRASIVE - 3M's mineral make a tough abrasive that self-fractures to expose new edges which allows for high durability
- PERFECT TO USE WITH BONDO BODY FILLER - When used with Bondo body filler, 3M's sharp minerals provide a refined finish for a great looking auto body repair project.
- IDEAL FOR STEP 1 OF THE 3M BODY REPAIR SYSTEM - PREPARE. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
3M Sandpaper combines everything you need for exceptional sanding in your auto body projects. Tough, long-lasting aluminum oxide abrasive in a range of grits is built on light, medium and heavy paper backing for finishing jobs large and small. Bonded construction increases durability and resists clogging for longer sheet life. Sandpaper is ideal at every stage of our 3M Body Repair System.
From the manufacturer
3M Sandpaper combines everything you need for exceptional sanding in your auto body projects. Tough, long-lasting aluminum oxide abrasive in a range of grits is built on light, medium and heavy paper backing for finishing jobs large and small. Bonded construction increases durability and resists clogging for longer sheet life. Sandpaper is ideal at every stage of the 3M Body Repair System.
Simply the Right Sandpaper for Your Auto Repair Job
Long used for a wide range of industrial applications, 3M Sandpaper delivers toughness and flexibility for auto body repair projects large and small. It features tough aluminum oxide abrasive that self-fractures during use for longer life. All of it is resin bonded to resist heat and to reduce dust clogging, helping lengthen the life of each sheet.
About Aluminum Oxide Abrasive
Aluminum oxide is popular because of its fast cut-rate and long life. This natural mineral makes a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures during use to expose fresh cutting edges where traditional abrasives can quickly wear down. Due to its high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat retention, aluminum oxide is highly effective for sanding and finishing.
- Range of abrasive grits for each step of auto body repair
- Great for stripping paint to metal, featheredging around repair area and shaping/sanding body filler
- Aluminum oxide abrasive cuts fast, lasts a long time and resists loading
- Light to heavy paper backing is suitable for machine or hand sanding
- Resin bonded for heat resistance and added durability
- Use at every stage of the 3M Body Repair System
- Use during each of the 3M Body Repair System
- Use for dry sanding
- Strip paint from metal, plastic or fiberglass panels
- Shape, sand and refine body filler
- Shaping of auto panels or fairing of boat hulls
- Fine featheredging
- Shape and sand glaze or spot putty before priming
- Excellent for use with 3M Sanding Block 03148 or 03149
About the 3M Body Repair System
Even a small repair can seem complex at first.
So 3M’s Body Repair System simplifies the entire automotive body repair process by dividing it into four stages:
- Stage 1 – Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 – Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 – Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 – Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
Better Science for Better Sanding from 3M
There’s a 3M Sandpaper for any stage of successful auto body work. With a full range of abrasive grades and paper backing plus tough, long-lasting materials and construction, this sandpaper is not just a must for any auto body job. It is an excellent example of how 3M brings out the best in any of your auto care projects large and small: Science. Applied to Life.
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.