- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0002BFZ8E
- Item model number: 560
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,757 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3M(TM) Scotchlok(TM) Electrical IDC 560B-BOX, Double Run or Tap, Flame Retardant, Blue, 18–16 AWG (solid/stranded), 14 AWG (stranded), (Pack of 100)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.52 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-performing polypropylene insulation ensures there are no shorts, making it ideal for complex circuits when used for parallel splicing or a tap wire
- Blue connectors let you organize installations and correctly identify wire sizes
- Makes it simple to connect a tap wire to a run (through) wire electrically via a self-sealing and self-stripping design
- Its design lets you use it with 18 to 16 AWG solid or stranded wire for taps or 14 AWG stranded for runs
- Easy conductivity is assured thanks to the brass element construction, and it's plated with tin for powerful corrosion resistance
|Global Trade Identification Number||00054007200901|
|National Stock Number||5940-00-264-9099|
|Number of Items||100|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tap into a range of wiring with this 3M Scotchlok 560B IDC Double Run or Tap Connector. Designed to work with the E-9BM crimping tool, it quickly surrounds the wire and provides a seamless connection so you can create an offshoot where required that's rated up to 1000V for signs, luminaires and fixtures or 600V for building wire. Polypropylene insulation means protection against shock.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimer3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to consumers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I really like about these is that you can splice two wires together very quickly and efficiently, all without causing damage to either wire, meaning if you spliced the wrong wires together, you can just pop these off and don't have a huge mess to deal with like you would if you had stripped, spliced, and soldered the wires together.
In my case, using these connectors saved me from splicing and soldering about twenty wires together all in very tight spaces in the dash of my car. They made the job so much easier and are totally worth the investment.