*TWO* 3Q ELECTROSTATIC AIR PURIFIER WITH UV LAMP & CHARCOAL FILTER
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Efficient eliminate airborne contaminates such as dust, pollen, mold, smoke, pet dander, and bacteria, germs, allergens.
- High electrostatic plate traps the dust, pollen, smoke etc.as small as 1 micron circulated in the air.
- Easy maintenance:just wipe the dirt down from the collector rod (never has to be replaced) with a cleaning cloth.
- Charcoal filter removes odor.
- UV lamp destroys micro-organisms such as germs, viruses and bacteria, and helps create a healthier environment.
Top Customer Reviews
1) I've had these units for a little over 3 weeks and one of them has already quit working!! It will not turn on at all. I've checked everything there is to check and it's definitely the unit that has broken. ***Update: ALL 4 of these units have quit working entirely! The first 3 died within the first few weeks/months of being "new" and the other died about one year in. Sad thing is, even after running for that entire year 24/7, the plate rod you're supposed to clean still hadn't picked up hardly anything. They are absolutely worthless pieces of junk. It's not the power cables or anything simple that could be fixed - they just died and it certainly isn't worth having them repaired because they never *really* worked to begin with!***
2) Granted I am someone who keeps up with cleaning the house, you practically have to have a magnifying glass just to see one speck of dirt on the electrostatic plate after having the unit running continuously this whole time (almost 3 weeks). With most air purifiers, you have to clean the rod once every 7-10 days maximum because it should collect so much debris, germs, etc. from the air you breathe. I thought maybe I just got unlucky and received a couple of bad units but it turns out my family member's purifiers are behaving the exact same way. On top of that, hers actually interferes with the television signal so she can't use it in the living room regardless of where she places it.
3) Air purifiers are supposed to help people with allergies breathe easier, right?Read more ›
So my advice to you, buy another type of filter. Hunter is a good brand!
RUNS QUITELY ON HIGH SPEED & HAS COOL BLUE NIGHT LIGHT. I CAN TELL IT WORKS WHEN I PULL THE RODS OUT TO CLEAN THEM, AMAZING HOW MUCH BAD STUFF IS IN THE AIR & MY HOUSE IS VERY CLEAN, DUSTED TWICE A WEEK & VACUUMED ALMOST DAILY.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These two airpurifiers stopped working after few months after I bought them and I am VERY dissapointed in these items as well as the brand. Read morePublished on August 29, 2011 by Rick
This air purifier worked0 for about two months. Then it completely died. Cheap plastic. The "carbon filter" is a joke, thin and huge holes in it. Read morePublished on March 10, 2010 by Matthew